The Official i Dont Care About Hamas Or Israel Thread..

Discussion in 'Politics' started by smokehound, Jul 30, 2014.

1. Alright we can do things your way, just know that I'm not a troll grass city needs someone to put the fear of God in the face and that's what I'm here to do. I hope you can respect that for I'm not quoting scripture I'm talking from a neutral point of view through God.

If I have stepped out of line I apologise I need to reach as many people as I can for the after life is real and fast approaching I respect and love everyone

What goes around comes around that's the way of the world. I haven't said anything to you so don't take it personal

¡satan has tricked the world into thinking he does not exist!

It exists, it has no REAL WORLD VALUE other than being what it is around for, "currency".
    The USD hasn't had any real value since 1929, when investors realized that all the currency in circulation couldn't be backed by gold, BECAUSE THERE WASN'T ENOUGH!
     Therefore our dollar bills don't look like this, and they have no real value.

[​IMG]

3. You are more than welcome to do that in thr Religion forums, but do not arbitrarily initiate it other's threads.

This is the politics section, when off the wall remarks are made we Do expect a valid link or source to back up the words.

We are still waiting, curve balls are not on target.

Are you Fernando? :smoke:

You might want to construct yourself before setting out on your mission. I fear your grammar before your message of God.

Did you misread my double negative? I'm the one saying it exists regardless of value. I won't pretend like I'm educated in economics, it's not what I was arguing. I am parallel with what you said.

I must've, my apologies, Vicious. I wasn't just merely educating you, I was just throwing that out there  :gc_rocks: 

...Time to finish this bowl though, so carry on :bongin:

The Ebola outbreak in West Africa is spreading faster than efforts to control it, World Health Organization (WHO) head Margaret Chan has said.

She told a summit of regional leaders that failure to contain Ebola could be "catastrophic" in terms of lives lost.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-28610112

8. @[member="Marisol94"]

Since you refuse to link any of the silly sites that allege Obama granted Eminent Domain, here you go;

http://www.snopes.com/politics/business/domain.asp

Even some of those wacky sites will now state that it has been disproven.

Always check your facts. :smoke:

9. Thank you, smokehound for creating this thread.

Attached Files:

10. Meh, I'll just hang out with skinheads then. :laughing:

11. #91 Lenny., Aug 8, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2014
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. And thus, this thread was born :laughing:

13.  Psh all you hamas and israel spammers aint boggin this thread down!

Theocracies...  :laughing:

I'd expect to see some domestic threads, the rioting that is going on, Ebola, Russia, Ukraine, etc but even this thread with its snide naming ironically makes it an Israel thread. Would have been better of naming it the "The Not Israel Thread".

Do you think making a topic named on the subject of not caring about something is going to do anything but bring people in talking about anything but that?

15. that's kinda the point of this thread. Because they posted so many threads about the ordeal that spamming propaganda in a thread meant to change the subject would be a stupid idea :p

16. he'd be wise not to. Knowing this thread's purpose, posting anything about either side is willfully trolling me, and I'm going to report every person that does it.

The topic is clearly advising those who enter that posting any pro/anti Hamas or Israel comments is just trying to annoy me/us.

So, moving on.. Watcha guys think about libertarianism?

17. i think it is a damn good philosophy if individual liberties and peace are something you value. 

18. I like the Libertarian view of things. As a law abiding citizen I want to be left to myself and my own devices. I don't want to pay for social programs, I want my guns and my personal life left alone, and the government to focus on upholding the constitution, not changing it. In over 200 years I think we worked out the kinks. Everything else is social problems, a break down of ethics and moral norms.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Too bad we have fucking ron paul here to make us look silly ;_;