The Official i Dont Care About Hamas Or Israel Thread..

Discussion in 'Politics' started by smokehound, Jul 30, 2014.

1. It could reduce the fuel needed, and.charge wwhile off, but the car will always use.more energy than it provides itself with wind

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Has anyone heard of the Testla Coil's wireless current interception mechanism. The testla coil produces mixed voltage high frequency alternating current, and has been determined that it can charge AC devices just by being in the vicinity of the coil. Large coils supplied with high amount of amps, can power whole cities without a single wire. It encompasses any electronic receiver/resistor contained within it's field area, So one large Array can power millions of devices, without the use of critical natural resources used in electrical wiring. Fuel is not a reliable source of power, it's been so heavily implemented that there's to many facilities to convert to a productive alternative. We have the technology for better energy production. And biofuels work just as well for internal combustion with not much more refining costs. Even ethanol could've been a alternative to the dirty gasoline back in the 1900's.
    We can't rely on fossil fuels for power. We lose so much energy because it gets mass produced beyond the storage capacity of the industrial charged batterys. People who have solar panels although rather expensive. Live with a luxurious 15% reduction in living costs. Although long periods without adequate solar exposure can lead to supply deficiencies, But All the extra power that your panels output, can be routed back the utilities company's and they pay you a pretty penny for it.

3. saw an article that mentioned "solar roadways." I didn't read it.

I'm pretty sure there's a type of paint that can be used as a solar panel... therefore the body of the car *is* the solar panel. But then you have high voltage plus high current, and people will surely fry themselves trying to tinker, and someone will get sued, and the petroleum guys will lose too much money, etc.

4. This is a thread I can get behind 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcJ31-D_Iwk

have a non-israeli/palestine filled day, guys :smoke:

5. I'm surprised no one here cares about the Ebola outbreak. American DWB have died. People are rioting saying that Ebola is fake or spread or purpose. People have raided quarantine zones to free family. There have been several cases in Europe. Someone got on a plane with it. Nigeria's (iirc) population is predicted to fall to 75%.

If this shit goes air born we're fucked

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/10998222/Ebola-outbreak-Victim-who-sparked-fears-of-global-epidemic-was-on-way-home-to-US.html

What? Out of all energy sources we have now, oil is by far the most efficient.

7. Oh shit, didnt know it had spread to Europe. Stay the hell out of the us if your sick lol

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

8. Now I am really thinking you are a returning troll.

Show any reliable source for such off the wall accusations.. The clock is ticking.

When I said several I literally meant two or three, I think it was in Spain.

10. This is the first I'm hearing of it.  

Fortunately, ebola does not (naturally) survive long enough in an aerosolized state to cause an epidemic like in the movie 'Outbreak'.

Ebola is actually surprisingly common, it's present wherever megabats (fruit bats, flying foxes, etc) are found.

Haha this reminds me of the time in health class, our teacher thought that movie would be safe for us to watch..

Volume was at max, and the best part of the movie:  "SIR, WITH ALDUE RESPECT, FUCK YOU!".. Hahaha her face after that was priceless..  it was the "Oh shit I could get fired for that" face.  Giant pupils, grave expression. hahaha

11. I saw that on the news. Ebola is short lived, a massive outbreak isn't much of a possibility even in a small area. Damn if you start bleeding from the eyes though. I'd probably be freaking out.

Just interesting how we are opening our borders when coincidentally, the ebola outbreak is getting worse. 

13. Are you kidding? It can take up to 5 days of symptoms for the deadly symptoms to kick in. Plus, it spreads through body fluids; including and especially sweat. That means that it can be spread through direct contact or touch. It is ridiculously contagious with a very high death rate. 

14. I haven't even heard of this

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Luckily it doesn't go airborne. Could you imagine? I would say it's a stretch to call it ridiculously contagious. Honestly, the best tool against ebola is just information. If people know to look out for it it's very easy to contain and eradicate.

16. Eh, it's limited by the high death rate, actually.  It would be alot worse if the mortality rate were lower. 

Just dont lick any native africans and you'll be okay

17. Hey dad :wave:

18. #58 KushyKonundrum, Jul 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2014

Well, it depends. You are right that a high mortality rate is actually a good thing when it comes to control, but with ebola it's a bit different. The biggest problem with ebola is that it can incubate for weeks.

If the incubation period were a few days, like the vast majority of other baddies, it would very quickly burn itself out.

EDIT: You want a bad baddie? Try spanish flu. It wiped out like, what, 5% or so of our population? Damn germs. But then again, germs are the reason we have sex, so.....thanks germs, I guess?

19.  Well to be fair, most of those people hit by the spanish flu were starving to death, modern medicine wasnt available, and vaccines didnt exist.  In today's times it would've actually been milder than the 'normal' influenza we're used to :D

Im far more concerned about mosquito-borne illnesses.  Ive had west nile virus before, not fun at all.  Makes you really tired and weak.  Or people not vaccinating their yapping rat-dogs for rabies.  Did you know like 4 out of five dogs in india have rabies?

THC is known to kill Strep and staph on contact, as well as destroy many viruses.  Would be funny if weed ended up being the only real treatment for hemorrhagic fever, which wouldnt really be funny, because the pharmaceutical industry (or cartel) would hate it even more :\\

20. #60 KushyKonundrum, Jul 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2014

Def. No way would spanish flu do what it did back then, now. What was really bad about that particular strain is the high mortality rates among younger, healthy adults. That and the fact that WW1 was going on, so there was a lot of young, healthy bodies all crammed together in small spaces. Not good.

Luckily science is making great leaps forward in getting around antibiotic resistant strains. Instead of fussing with the cells membrane, scientists are finding ways around it. No immunity beyond the cell wall, after all....