Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fire Cracker Experiences

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Emily143, Jul 30, 2014.

1. Sup guys, so I wanted to try edibles realllly badly but felt bad wasting a whole ounce (or even half ounce)  on it in the event something went wrong or I didn't like it. So I decided to try making firecrackers. So basically this is what I did, and what happened. Share any experiences you guys have had here as well.

So I decided to use two grams of some dank bud for my fire crackers. I sprinkled the weed over 4 crackers with nutella on them. I put a layer of aluminum foil over them and put them in the oven. I was worried about the smell. Rightfully so as it turned out. The smell wasn't too strong (nobody noticed). But if you went into the kitchen you could definitely smell a hint of weed. I made some popcorn to mask the scent. I cooked for exactly 22 minutes. They came out just perfect I would say. I let them cool for about an hour. I would recommend letting them sit for 24 hours before eating them. The taste wasn't as bad as I expected. It tasted shitty, but not too shitty. The taste wasn't bad at all for me. So about 40 minutes after eating them I didn't feel anything yet so I smoked a little bowl so start things up. About 15 minutes after that I can say I felt pretty stoned but I'm not sure if that's due to the bowl I smoked or the crackers. I felt pretty high regardless, but not "super" high or anything like I had imagined. The only considerably different thing about the firecrackers versus smoking is I stayed pretty high for about 4 hours. All in all, I say its not worth making. It takes too much bud and doesn't get you as high as you want. I've never made weed brownies with cana butter though, so don't take this advice for all edibles. That is just my opinion on firecrackers. Save your bud and smoke it instead. 

2. Try some brownies I used half oz of brick and all I did was mix it in with the batter and they are the only edible that ever got me tore up from the floor up. My friend passed out and when I woke him up he disappeared and I found him outside dancing in place while pouring water all over his head with my water hose.

¡satan has tricked the world into thinking he does not exist!

3. Did you decarboxylate the weed before adding to Nutella?

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

4. i allways like edibles. i love the high i get from it. i use qwiso that i have activated and put it in hot chocolate. magically delicous.

the thing that kind of bums me out about fire crackers is the texture. like im eating dry oatmeal with all of the bud kernals. but they get you nice and toasty wich i fucking love.

5. I use a few grams of abv when I make firecrackers. Try making a single dose of oil next time. I think there have been threads teaching how. I have never tried it though

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I think its because you used Nutella, you're supposed to use peanut butter because it has a good amount of fat in it, which activates the THC. When I tried firecrackers I got ridiculously high for about 5 hours, It almost felt like I was drunk a little bit because I was off balance and my mouth was so dry I couldn't talk.

7. Everyone has a different effect from firecrackers lol
    And the kitchen reeked because you had all that dankness out in the kitchen, when you cook it in the oven and wrap it really nice in tinfoil it smells like peanutbutter cookies (because i used peanutbutter)
    I personaly never got high from firecrackers and i put a mix of melted butter in the peanutbutter and mixed it really well, it ended up being a waste -_-

8. did not decarb........there should have been a very strong smell of weed not a hint,,,,,,,, and yes I use nutella all the time.Firecrakers do infact work they work well I have a high tolerence and a 3 gram firecraker made me pass out for a minute and kept me high the whole day..

when baking in oven make sure and use a metal pan and not a glass one I think the glass adsorbs to much heat

9. I used sugar cookies & white chocolate peanut butter and i actually enjoyed the taste :yay:

10. For some people edibles are a hit and miss. I got a good body buzz from one edible out of the 20 or so I have tried. I gave up on edibles a while ago. The last one I bought was a 10x dose one from the club. I split it with a friend. He was long gone later that day and it didn't even phase me. The one that got me buzzed was a chunk of cannabutter I ate along with another chunk of cannabutter melted onto a pot brownie. That one kinda did the trick but it was subtle. I just smoke or better yet vape