Ventilation, Security, Lighting Of My Growroom

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by uscalus storm, Jul 30, 2014.

1. #1 uscalus storm, Jul 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2014
    so attached to this post is a video that I took my grow room. basically the problems I'm having is, inside the room its overheating. I have a cool basement with cold air thatI was drawing air out of the basement into the grow room but it was producing a negative pressure because the air had nowhere to go. I also have the open window behind the black curtain that I have hanging up. Right now I had the exhaust drawing all the hot air inside the room out to the front window but it gies outside of the front of my house and it is very loud. I needed to not be so loud! currently I have to 250 watt halogen light in the vegetative room at 250 watt HPS light inside the flowering rI've been considering buying a very cool hoods but haven't gotten there yet. what sort of suggestions do you guys have for me to try and get to the room cool down.

The videos are backwards, I had to cut them in half to load.

Attached Files:

• 21.mp4
      File size:
      127 MB
      Views:
    • 11.mp4
      File size:
      179.5 MB
      Views:
  2. No one has any Idea what would be best?

What have people done in the past to have a total elimination of noise. This fan I have is one of the queitest on the market

3. People don't like downloading random things ;)

4. #4 uscalus storm, Jul 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2014
    How do I upload a video then? It's not random -.-

Even if you don't download i described my issue. The problem is that i have a 2x8 ft veg room and a 10x8 flower room. I have a hole in the floor that leads to the basement and access to a window both inside the flower room. I need the heat removed so that it's not blazing to 100 degrees but cant have the hole of my exhaust facing the window because I can hear it right outside of my house. it's too loud.

5. If I rub air from the window through two air cooled hoods and out of the same window do you think this will keep the room cool enough? Having the hole to the basement just open with no online attached to it? God...my plants are suffering in this heat

Sent from my SM-G900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app