Headaches After Smoking ?

Discussion in 'General' started by zachx69, Jul 30, 2014.

1. Hello, I get really bad headaches after I come down from my high. But now every smoke, I notice and have determined that the problem only occurs when I smoke blunts. The weed is high quality, as I have been buying this same weed for 2 years now, hasn't changed a bit.
    But I'll take a bong rip one day, feel fine the whole day
    Then I'll smoke a blunt the next day, and not just by myself, maybe with like 4 other people, and I'll get a killer head ache and I won't be able to even look at a light or check my phone
    So I take 2 migraine pills and it helps
    But why do blunts effect me like this ?
    Do you get effected as I do ?
    Is it just cause blunts suck or what ?
    Jays don't hurt me like this at all

I don't always smoke weed, but when I do it's everyday.

2. youre probably sensitive to tobacco and whatever other crap they put in blunts, especially those wraps. if you MUST burn a blunt, look for a natural leaf cigar, will be much better for you but ultimately avoiding blunts seems to be the solution.

3. Migraines can be caused by all sorts, I get them because I have a tight jaw, when I eat too much chocolate, if I'm dehydrated and also with stress!
    Blunts are maybe just your trigger, smoke some js instead!

4. You could be clenching your jaw or something cause blunts rip so hot and hard. Sometimes when I take a couple chongerz in a row, I find my jaw hurting cause I had been clenching it. I also get headaches sometimes just from smoking pot, and I put some Veda balm on it. Combat it with high cbd balm.

"She was living in a single room with three other individuals. One of them was a male and the other two, well the other two were female. God only knows what they were up to in there. And furthermore, Susan, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to learn that all four of them habitually smoked marihuana cigarettes..... REEFERS"

5. Honestly?  I mean, I don't know about you...But all these signs, cannot be ignored.

It is obvious that you are the one the Oracle told Us about, everything she said is true...You're here to save us, you are it...The One, Neo. :cool:

6. Do I get money ? Lmao

7. Certain blunts give me a headache too. They also make me have a sniffy nose. Blunts are gross only good with 4 or so people

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Stop smoking

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. become a piece kind of guy. save a lot more weed