Vaporizer Help

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by ChiefCosmos, Jul 30, 2014.

1. So I started with the pax and I switched to the LSV lifesaber. At one point I sent it back because the heating core became crooked. Since I got it fixed it has been roasting bowls. I'm only getting like two hits. Wtf? I was already thinking of switching anyways.

I haven't researched vaps in awhile and I was wondering if there's anything new anyone could suggest? what vaps do you guys have?

2. #2 lwien, Jul 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2014
    (deleted hints on how to get the most from your LSV)

Edit:   Wait, you're the same guy who came in here and publicly unfairly bashed Ploom over their warranty when you were expecting a full refund on a product that you used for 6 months.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/vaporizers/1195853-public-renouncing-pax.html/page-2

I'd suggest you either retract your original post or at least, offer up a public apology to Ploom and to us for totally misinterpreting their warranty by outright calling them liars.    Until then, no help from me.

3. Some people are just chronic malcontents...

I recommend doobies. Hard to fuck up a doobie!

Might complain that it caught on fire though, so edibles might be a better choice!

4. Unfairly? It says it right in the warranty that you can get a refund!! On the phone the customer service employee even agreed with me when I said that their 'real' policy doesn't match what it says in the warranty. So...really what do I need to apologize for? They did lie, and the employee for the company even admitted it you dolt. What would a 'public apology' from me do anyways? Did I hurt their feelings? Are they stalking gcf day and night waiting for retribution? Have fun with you mac'n'chode sammich sonny

5. Is it really that hard to get honest advice without everyone being a doucher? For a bunch of stoners you are all hostile and non-helpful

6. There's heaps and heaps of info on vapes in this forum. Do a lot of research and buy the one you think fits you. Some people like some models, others like others.

Not trying to be douchy, but I just think that consumers, in general, should do a lot more research before purchasing than they usually do. If you used a vape for 6 months, and it broke, and the company offers to fix it I consider that fair.

7. #7 lwien, Jul 30, 2014

WTF is wrong with you.   This is directly from Plooms site:

"Refunds are only available for new and unused devices purchased on Ploom.com. If the tamper proof seal is broken a refund cannot be honored. Devices purchased through an authorized Ploom retailer cannot be refunded by Ploom."

You used your PAX for 6 months and expected a refund when it clearly states that refunds are ONLY available for new and unused devices.     

And you still insist that they are liers.   WTF ???  :confused_2:

No, it's YOU that is the douche here.   

I am more than willing to give advice.  Fuck, look at how many posts I have.    I've probably given more advice here than just about anyone, but what I won't do is give advice to someone who flamed a company because they couldn't get a refund on a product that was used for 6 months and then falsely accused the manufacturer of lying on their warranty which they did not do.

I'm not a fan of the PAX but they surely didn't deserve this.

8. "Ploom, Inc. warrants Pax against defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period of ten (10) years from the date of retail purchase by the original end-user purchaser. If a physical defect arises and a claim is received within the Warranty Period, at its option and to the extent permitted by law, Ploom will either (1) Repair the product defect, (2) Exchange the product with a product that is new or is at least a functionally equivalent product, or (3) Refund the purchase price of the product. Please see our refund policy."

I understand if you don't understand legalese, but the above means that ploom gets to choose what route they take, and they later on say that they won't refund anything but a brand new unit with the tamper proof seal still intact.

I wouldn't even classify that as legalese being that it doesn't take a lawyer to understand what is stated above.   All it really takes is a 6th grade reading/comprehension level.

10. They changed it, geniuses..

11. #11 lwien, Jul 30, 2014

"The dog ate my homework.",  defense eh?  :laughing:

12. Obviously I don't have the manual anymore so I can't prove it. I don't even care about the pax anymore. Was just looking for vap suggestions