Step Dad Died Today

Discussion in 'General' started by Boomhauer, Jul 30, 2014.

1. Known the dude for 20 years. He died in his sleep in the sleeper in his tractor. He has 2 kids that are below 10 years old. I really feel for em. Came to consider them my brother and sister. My mom and my brother are flipping out right now..

I dont know what to think.. just saw him on his motorcycle yesterday. He decided it would be funny to rev his engine in my driveway while I was sleeping for like 10 minutes lol..

Now im worried about my own mortality. . It can be so sudden.. this blunts to you man!!!

2. Sorry about your loss, as time passes it will get easier.

3. That's a bummer.

Be there for your mom and the kids.

I lost my step dad a few years ago.
    Im never without him though. He is in a nice wood box on my living-room desk. No joke.

4. Sorry for your loss broheem :(

5. That sucks. Sorry for your loss dude.

6. Yea it sucks. Hope my mom will be ok. He just quit cigs a few months ago after smoking for 30 years

7. #7 Marisol94, Jul 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2014
    He will live on inside you ,live in a way that would make him proud, life will be over in an instant if we are lucky we see the truth before we die

Be there for your mom aswell do more stuff with her

¡satan has tricked the world into thinking he does not exist!

8. Damn, that sucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. #9 invinciblejets, Jul 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2014
    Sorry for your loss op I lost my father a couple months ago.
    I feel for ya.
    Time really is the only cure at least you know they are at peace and don't have to deal with all the real life bs we do.
    Be there for your mom.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum..grabba dabba goo

10. My condolences bro. :(

Been grieving over a loved one as well.

Take it easy.

11. my condolences. Let us know what the autopsy report says. I'm worried about that type of death too. Again, sorry for your loss bro.

12. Thabks for the kind words.

Old school smoker. Theres an autopsy tomorrow and will for sure update.

I think he may have overdosed on nicotine and had a heart attack. He started vapeing when he quit and I think he may have overdone it. He was a 2 pack a day man, so you can only imagine how much he chiefed on a vape.

He never went to a doctor, fearing they would tell him he would die soon.. sad..

13. Sorry for your loss

14. Condolences man, sorry for your loss.

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Sorry to hear that bro. It is never easy losing someone you love. Let it be a reminder that death can be unexpected and to live life to the fullest, whatever that means to you. All you can do is hold on to the memories of that person and never forget them.

16. Sorry for you're loss mate.
    Everyone says it, but its true. Time is a good healer.

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Im sorry for you and your familys loss! Its never cool to lose someone :(

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. sorry to hear that man, it sucks losing a loved one :(