Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

55 Days Havent Smoked Will I Pass?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by thebestxofme, Jul 30, 2014.

1. Female 5'5 145lbs
    (chronic smoker from 2012-2013 and light weekend smoker from 2013-2014)
    stopped smoking 55 days ago

Will i pass a UA drug test?

2. almost guaranteed

3. You're in the clear.

I was a chronic smoker for a couple years and had to take a drug test which I was able to pass in about 2 1/2 weeks by drinking water and exercising.

4. thanks guys! i passed :)

i was gonna ask for pics, just for science... but glad you passed. :D

6. how did i know you would be here?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Cuz I'm in every pointless drug thread that spans this forum

8. because you have an empty life and need something to gripe about

9. Whoooaa now, no need to get all pissy kid.......

10. #11 Tokinsince2012, Aug 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2014
    lol you're the one who seems to be getting pissy "kid," as I see you in every drug test thread bitching about the same thing every single time. It's the internet. When will you realize you're fighting something that you're never going to win? You're just wasting everyone's time including yourself and it's just... Kinda sad. But hey, I'm not getting pissy, Just trying to make a point here. You can either see my point and relax, or you can tell me to fuck off and continue to get angry over something inevitable. It's your choice.
    -kid

11. Don't exercise a few days before the test. THC is stored in fat cells. I failed a test many years ago after 45 days of not smoking because I was working out and burning a lot of fat beforehand. I was informed of the results, I pleaded my innocence and was given another test which I then passed.

12. I think working out would have the exact opposite effect?

13. I don't think it does. By exercising you are releasing the THC stored in your fat and that's how it ends up in your piss. Exercising may help rid the THC, but if there is still some left in your system a few days before the test, you'd be screwing yourself by trying to exercise it out. Again I'm no scientist but I believe that's how it works.

14. #15 BurnAFewDown, Aug 3, 2014
    Your the one ranting. Im hardly the one freaking out or telling anyone to "fuck off". Never going to win? Well my constant attention to these threads has brought about a stickied thread for ppl to direct their questions to, which guess what, has drastically cut down on the amount of drug test threads. So I think its working. And lulz at the 18 year old calling ppl older than him kid....

15. He mad...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. I think one of my fave UFC fighters said he had a workout routine that automatically got him clean piss in 7 days ha. I see what you're saying though.

17. #18 Tokinsince2012, Aug 3, 2014
    i don't think you read my post right...
    And I'm sure you're the reason why there's a stickied drug test thread. I imagine the mods were sitting behind their computer saying "alright, let's get this drug test thread up so burnafewdown will stop his bitching..." So I take it back. You're getting somewhere with your whining and I applaud you. You won the internet for the day.
    I can't imagine how much harder it would be for you to simply scroll past the threads you don't want to read like everybody else...

18. It was the collective effort of numerous blades like myself messaging mods and using the forum feedback section to voice our opinions and how we wanted change, which happened. Your passive aggressive sarcasm continues to highlight your immaturity.

19. #20 Tokinsince2012, Aug 3, 2014
    well your efforts seem to have failed seeing as the threads are still here and you're still complaining.