Mainline Pa, Hows It Going

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by lycer, Jul 30, 2014.

1. Greetings Grasscity,

Recently moved to the mainline area, near King of Prussia, from Louisiana. A good friend of mine suggested making a post to find good like minded folks in the area. I am just getting into the online grass community and I do not know how I missed this place for so many years. Girlfriend and I are always down for a beer or a toke. 

2. Nice to meet you, hope you meet some people in your local area, I just got into forums as well, hope you enjoy it as much as I am.  What beer you into?  I enjoy australian craft beers, though I have tried some american beers though they are very bitter, sierra nevada IPA far too bitter for me, I think thats what I tasted, and then you got budwierser it sounds german but I think its american, tried it at my first and only NBA game(I was 17 mwuahaha) and it was also quite bad tasting.  I guess i am a bit fussy.  I do love the Brooklyn Sarachi Ace, I managed to get a 700ml bottle half price I am not willing to spend $35 full price on a beer.

Enjoy your time here =)

3. I've been enjoying american IPA's lately. The higher the IBU the better. Dont get many Australian craft beer around here. I am very excited about the selection of beer in PA, far superior to Louisiana.