Weed Lube???

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Fredbear, Jul 30, 2014.

1. #1 Fredbear, Jul 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2014
  2. It's a hoax

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. If you do anal you will fuck the shit out of her and get her stoned at the same time haha

¡satan has tricked the world into thinking he does not exist!

It's not a hoax as it is a real product, however some of the claims are exaggerated.  But since the mucous membranes of the vagina can absorb, in theory it could get you stoned.  I will be buying some the first chance I get.

5. hoax[ hohks ]
    noun
    1. something intended to deceive or defraud: The Piltdown man was a scientific hoax.

So I was right.

It does not get men stoned and if anything provides a warming sensation for women that is similar to fire n ice lubricant.

The claims are extremely exaggerated and should not be listened to.

As much as a fun idea as this is, just learn how to use your assets as well as you can. You don't need anything but two bodies in a bed to have some consensual, passionate sex.

I would only recommend this to females who have tried numerous different products and ways to reach orgasm but have failed. If you're happy with your sex life, this will do nothing for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. I thought mucus membranes absorbed water soluble drugs and weed is fat soluble, so I don't think it would work.