Its About Time

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Stoniecat, Jul 29, 2014.

1. holy crap, was my yesterday a whorl wind. I get woken up to my husband freaking off because of the power being shut off. I was baffled because it had just been payed 3 days ago. it ended up being a whole dragged out mess, that made me thankful that I have a some one who helps me out. I'm on SSI and have trouble communicating, so friends that help me talk to people.

I also have extremely bad ptsd, and sever anxiety issues. I'm keeping my shit together as best as I can. as in freaking the holly fuck out, and nearly passing out 5 times. 2 and half hours of straight panic attack as I try to do what I could to find a solution to this problem. my friends were helping out as well. 

oh, and I'm dry. I've been dry for a week. I'm also out of anti anxiety meds. yay.

now its not only me living in this house. its my husband and my older sister. she had left the night before to go hang out with some friends of our that we have known for 18 years. the same ones who are helping me. and its not that she isn't paying her part, she is. 

so our friend comes over (this is my grower as well, I'm ommp.) with my sister. and she storms into the door and starts screaming at me like a banshee. demanding I hock my laptop. my husband and I have 4 *frivolous* items. our car, our king sized bed, and our computers. I refused. my retort was to ask her if she was going to hock her xbox.  and of course she refused. keep in mind, this is all over something that turned out to be an honest mistake. this went on for nearly an hour. my friend and my nephew both worked out between them on how to help  us out.

and still she was screaming like a banshee. then she started getting gehto. tossing my nephews laundry basket full of clean clothes. this triggered me into straight defensive mode. in this mode, I get the mode set of " if your going to get froggie, you better prepare to jump bitch." but being more mature, I didn't say this. I didn't see the point.

so I stand up, she gets in my face, screaming "I will clock you bitch". to which I replied, " go ahead, I wont do a thing, because all that will do is make you an abuser ".  boy did she back down.  after everything was said and done, the bill got payed, and my husband and I escaped to our friends house. were we were plied with beer and herb.  

today we woke up to my sister telling us that we had 30 days. oh well, we were already planing on moving any way. we already have things in pay to get us into low income housing. but  its a relief. on both sides. no hard feeling, just a realization that its just not working out. we worked it out so that we have 3 months and all we are paying is the power bill.  so now, we have to get my car registered, and fixed. get me a pair of glasses, and save up enough money to get us into a new place. what a weight off my chest. 

2. #2 njnerd, Jul 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2014
    Are you fucking serious? From the sounds of it you're basically poor and you're buying drugs? I use weed medically but it would be the first thing cut off if money got tight. You're part of the problem.

Unless you're seriously medically disabled*

3. Like I say at times.  "Life is like climbing a huge pile of shit."

Keep moving forward and hope it all works out for you.

4. The things people share on the internet <3

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

I am Oregon medical marijuana patient, and on SSI. I suffer from sever nerve damage in my back, and hips. as well as dealing with gastroparisis. google it. I have very rarely have had to buy my meds. and I  have no issue with going with out if I run out. yes it sucks, I'm in a fuck ton of pain. but there are other things beyond weed. and as for the whole poor thing, while my husband and I were living alone, we were stable. bills were payed on time, we had enough money to have a date once a month, and we had no issue with saving up for stuff if we needed to. and yes there were mistakes on both parts. shit happens. it got taken care of.

to say again, this is a mutual thing between all 3 of us. there is no negative issue, its just time for all of us to move on. 

6. obviously has medical needs man

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Is this Facebook?

dilligaf

8. Good luck! I hope y'all find somewhere awesome to live.

And wtf she obviously needs her meds for severe pain that's more important than most things so saying her buying drugs instead of paying bills is bad is completely incorrect