Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why Am I Feeling This Way?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by NoBullshit, Jul 29, 2014.

1. I smoked a day ago with two friends, we had a good time. We watched movies, played video games, ate pizza.

Before this it had been about a month since I last smoked but it was weird I didn't enjoy it. I don't know if it was the atmosphere, friends, or what ...I just don't like getting high anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. It could of been the strain of weed that you smoked that made you feel that way or maybe your just hanging out with assholes? 

3. That's why I took a year off. 

Now that I am back, I am truly loving it again. 

4. Well, consider yourself lucky, and save yourself a lot of time and money by not getting high..

Wish that would have happened to me years ago!

5. Your last sentence answered your question

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Start growing. You will smoke less and love the herb more.

I took a year break and now a little bit gets me blasted. I dont do it every day.