Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Throat Kills From Smoking Weed??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Medicatedchinchilla, Jul 29, 2014.

1. Ok, so this has been happening every tiime i hit more than 2 bowls. They are really small and i used to be able to hit bowls twice as big. The first two bowls arent that harsh on my lungs but once i hit the third, i get into a coughing attack and itsd like i just hit a massive bowl when really it wasnt that big. I could usually hit bowls twice the size of that. Than i have an almost unbearable pain in my throat for the next hour or two after hitting that bowl. Idk why its so fucking weird, even when i hit a big bowl for my second and the next one is way smaller it still fucking kills my throat. I wake up and its feeling fine.

2. When you smoke have a bottle of water with you if you aren't used to smoking.
    Ha my mate had a sore throat and there was no water so he drank bong water once!

But my view on this is that smoking isn't natural and it is bad for you so I try and smoke moderate amounts. My same mate also smoked ,what he thinks, weed that had glass in it and his throat hurt... a lot. I cant say for certain what was wrong and I don't think anyone else can on this forum. Another piece of advice if you're smoking from a pipe maybe try a bubbler that might stop your throat from hurting so much. Vaping would be the best option.

3. sounds like you're burning your throat. happens to me on the occasional massive bong rip, an ice cold drink is really all you can do and it will help

Skate.

4. Drink water man :smoke:

5. 1. Put ice in your bongwater.
    2. Have either milk or ice-tea to drink.
    3. Don't hold it in for too long. Most of the THC is absorbed immediately anyway.

6. Definitely hydrate! Drink ice water constantly!!! Your throat and body feels amazing, especially when your Euphoria is at it's peak. Imagine feeling the water as it goes down your esophagus and into your stomach! If the water is cold enough you can even feel your organs and lungs around the water getting chilled!