Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Looking For Suggestions

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Xorv, Jul 29, 2014.

1. hello, i make virgin coconut oil w/ abv then freeze it, so i pretty much got that down. I know that eating just frozen pieces with no food does not work and i have made cookies and brownies making sure not to overcook the oil and have had good results. The problem is i do not like sweets, but would like to make something that is still party friendly and delicious. I was thinking making potatoes with bacon, butter, onions, sausage, etc, and then adding the melted coconut oil and mixing it in. The problem is adding too much it tastes like the nasty oil and  too little and no one gets high, so maybe if anyone has any other ideas, thanks.

Make pop corn with the oil.