Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Suicide Cheese

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by imback, Jul 29, 2014.

1. Suicide Cheese Review

• Strain Name: Suicide Cheese
    • Genetics: Exodus Cheese Suicide Phenotype
    • Breeder: Sonic
    • Type: Sativa/Indica
    • Price: £200 per Oz (28g)
    Britain is Cheese mad! The UK Cheese strain is a very popular. well talked about similar to the OG Kush is across the pond. Many mythical and crazy wonderful stories are related back to the cheese. Plus many debates on what is the real cheese.

This example has traits of the "Psycho" in there alongside the "berries' and fuel dankness! - (Psychosis reminds me of Superskunk from 1995 or some NL x Afghan, I used to get around Manchester, Cheshire and North Midlands, Walsall areas)
    I was glad to source enough of this to be able to get a full judgement toke on this. Firstly the smell was immense. smelled similar to the industrial, fuelly berries/livers hint to it.  I mean in smell with the blueberry mixed with a deep dark industrial trainwreck almost musk.

Very nice. grown. very clean and pure fluffy white ash.

The effect is quite instant. strong sativa head and then body stone complete buzz. Quite immense at first.

This cut is really unique. Quite different to alot of Cheese phenos or cuts..  Proper cannasiuers flower for both taste and strength!

I do understand why the 'Exodus Crew' Or the Alias named 'Sonic' dubbed this phenotype the  'Suicide Cut'  - They believed it made them depressed over time using this.

The very strong potency. Almost zombified me.(Similar to a heavy Anti-Psychotic or Sleeper would do) Even for top seasonal smokers this would be killer.. I think this strain or cut should be used for severe insomnia and used in moderation. Using this daily, would seriously give big time depression.

Full review @ http://www.strainreviews.co.uk/2014/05/suicide-cheese-sonic.html

2. Names these days, that doesn't even sounds attractive you mean I'm gonna toke and off myself? How about pics

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    There is pics on the website.. Guy called 'Sonic' who named it this title. + Like in my review i stated why it got dubbed the name.

Cheers

Peace

4. Sterlings last sesh. He went out in style. Marihuana is forever labeled the one hitter quitter. Consequences = electric chair. Lana gains 300 pounds and is stuffing her face with blondies and ice cream looking through an album at archers pics.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Woodhouse goes rogue and offs his whole team.

• Like Like x 1
  6. This is the real suicide cheese.

Attached Files:

7. Terry pass some of that this way, will ya?

8. Some what?

That don't even sound attractive.  You mean I'm gon' hit it and die?

10. No ones going to die. it makes you feel . Low. depressed after continous use of it.. Which i;ve also found on many of the Cheese strains. It is not for me.

Thanks people.

Jah Bless

11. Exodus cut is fuggin UH-MAY-ZING...

Huge, copious amounts of resin glands..
    When her trikes are at full ripeness, they are very close to 160u, makes amazing concentrates.

@[member="imback"]
    Perhaps one thread for your reviews boss.

Call it imback's review thread.

So many threads, you might be labeled as a spammer.
    Just trying to give ya a friendly tip. :hello:

I understand..

I'll create - I'm backs Review thread later today - Thanks bro

Blessy!

• Like Like x 1