Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Chocolope Kush [Dna Genetics]

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by imback, Jul 29, 2014.

1. Chocolope Kush Review

Strain Name: Chocolope Kush
    Breeder: DNA
    Genetics: Kosher Kush x Chocolope
    Type: 60/40 Indica
    Flowering: 9 Weeks
    Source: Scotland
    Price: £50 per 7g
    Picture: iPhone 4

Good evening/morning Fellow Herbalists. - My pet turtle seemed to have come across some Chocolope Kush here to review...

This strain is a hybrid. indica dom award winner; The Kosher Kush which in Finishing 7th overall in the strongest strains in the world, published by High Times magazine 2012 - Crossed with the top selling Chocolope.

Straight away the smell of Kosher Kush is very dominant followed by some unique blend of vanilla meets chocolate "Galaxy" smooth surprise! - This ones a room stinker!...

Read full review @ http://www.strainreviews.co.uk/2014/06/chocolope-kush-dna.html

Peace

2. Are you promoting your blog??  If you want to post pics then do it here at GC buddy. 

3. Yeah go to stash jar and make a pick ups thread like I did. I love to read actual stuff like what I'm Ron Burgundy has posted. Thank you Ron.

4. Thanks mate

There is pics on the site. It's just a private blog with some personal reviews. All threads were made in 'Stash Jar' section! Not after competition. All fun.

Cheers for replies

Peace

5. Stop self promoting.

Ok i'll hoard all my reviews up in a notebad and inside a box next to me

I'm growing out strains from Seed companies. At least you can see what end results are. Some info etc. 

Peace 

7. That's fine and good but blades here know to expect pictures of their current stash not promotion reviews.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app