U.s. Government Experiments On Humans

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Earth Ling, Jul 29, 2014.

1. i think you forgot to read.

2. They admitted to sterilizing native americans, not treating syphilis on black males (while telling them they were) and "inventing" the incident that led to our involvement of vietnam too.....doesnt surpise me at all.

They fund both sides of wars too.

And then use the media as a tool to control your beliefs, manipulating feelings with certain words so that you believe you actually believe what you believe, when you really dont.

Id post "cracked" as a source but youd scoff so enjoy this source instead.

http://www.businessinsider.com/true-government-conspiracies-2013-12

3. Oh, i forgot to include the other part of the irony equation about how this is a cannabis-centric site, and cannabis prohibition is also a conspiracy.

If you think "powerful rich people" have not "conspired" to profit from the prohibition of cannabis (and hemp) and the subsequent persecution of those who use it, those who attempt to preserve it, and those who engage in activism, in opposition to the clearly absurd and unacceptable laws against it...

Then i just don't even know what to say to you. There's no use speaking to an audience who has already decided not to listen. And it's even worse when the audience contains people who only participate in the audience to listen for any verbiage which can be exploited and used against the speaker in some way, in attempt to turn the entire audience against the speaker via deception.

The government is quite capable of many impressive feats of extensive collaboration and cooperation. Look around. All this began somewhere. Things didn't just magically become what they are today. People working together and making choices to benefit themselves (often at the expense of others), plays a huge part in the various happenings around the globe.

This kind of reasoning comes up a lot on here and it drives me nuts. 

X being capable of Y does not mean X committed Y 

We don't convict murderers based strictly on whether they're capable of killing someone. Especially when other people are capable of committing the same act. 

I mean I'm sure you don't actually believe the US government is the only entity morally capable of committing 9/11. 

I think there's a lot of overlap between who is actually responsible, and who is correctly defined as "the U.S. Government."

All of those responsible were in fact well-connected to the government, and/or employed within it. However, i don't think that "the U.S. Government" decided to do these things. I think they (the innocent and/or less-guilty ones) were used by infiltrators and "money men," who are indeed powerful enough to manipulate global events.

Do we call the CIA "the U.S. Government?" Yes and no. Same for the NSA/DEA/FDA/ONDCP/NIDA, etc.

Who "is" and "isn't" actually "the government," is an important distinction to make, but in a hopelessly complicated atmosphere of deliberate obfuscation (not only the linguistic kind).

It's just easier to say "the government did it," even though, according to how i would define "the government," i would have to say that it was only a small portion of those correctly included in that particular group, who participated in the orchestration of those and other events.

If a man molests 9 children, there is proof, he admits it, and he then gets accused of molesting a tenth, but tries to say "oh, i didn't know it was going to happen!"

What would you think? Did he "not know" it was going to happen? Or did he repeat exactly the actions you would expect from someone who has repeatedly proved himself guilty of those very actions?

6. 911 is shady as fuck from the shadiest group around.  

7. Agreed, extremist Muslims are incredibly shady as fornication.

Or he says "I didn't do it" so you decide based on the evidence... 

Basing your conclusion on the evidence is fine, basing it on "well they did shitty shit before, so...!" is just silly. 

Exactly!

The problem is that you assume and insist that there is no evidence to substantiate what i've been saying this whole time, but there is, an overwhelming amount, no less, whether you like it or wish to publicly admit it, or not.

It's not "just because of what they did before." They never stopped doing what they were doing before! They've been doing all of these things, all this time, and they NEVER admit it until many decades later, once all concerned parties are no longer young enough to do anything about it, and after all the subsequent generations have been brainwashed and indoctrinated by profuse propaganda.

They even use the "play dumb" tactic, and disguise their malice as incompetence... and i find it utterly astonishing that people accept such baffling bullshit, despite all the evidence, both from past events, and in every day life, that "the government" (and the money men, and the various alphabet agencies) ... "could not pull off something so complex."

Do you have any idea how complex the internet is? Do you have any idea how complex military strategy and global policy is? Do you have any idea of the sheer number of people who remain somewhat or more coordinated in various systems on a daily basis for various purposes at all times?

Believing the government (and all connected agencies) is "incompetent," is... at best, intellectually lazy, and at worst, completely insane. They are not incompetent. They get away with all kinds of horrible shit, constantly, and get rich doing it. Every now and then, they have to sacrifice someone to take a fall, so the rest of them can continue to charade.

I didn't insist anything...

11. lol... okay.

12. You stand by those words do you?

What about in the case of rapists, child molestors and murderers? I assume youd be comfortable living next door to that halfway house?

Sometimes "well they did shitty shit before" is a perfect indicator that theyll be repeat offenders.

Im sure we could sit here all night and find patterns in governmental behavior, such as failed assassinations, coups, even conspiracies to overthrow govt (war for independance anyone?), hell, i even gave you a link above where the nsa declassified docs that says the us. Govt. invented the story to enter vietnam.

Weapons of mass destruction anyone?

13. #33 SkinnyHD, Aug 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2014
    So sand people in a cave are more capable than our government is of conspiring and orchestrating an elaborate attack like 9/11? 
    The planes have already been shown to be CGI. They just added planes onto a video of the towers blowing up.
    Planes don't just glide into a building it would shatter and break apart on collision.
    And how about "Gelitin"? The group of artists who rented out the 91'st and 148th floors prior to the attacks. What were they working on? A project called "The B-thing"  Hmmmm...

http://www.gelitin.net/projects/b-thing/

And here is a video of the obvious plane fakery

http://youtu.be/P3NtaDC_ZEo

14. That's pretty fuckin racist.

And proven to be cgi? You shitting me?

15. Yeah it is cgi, explain to me how the wing of a plane can go behind a building that it is in front of??

16. #36 Lenny., Aug 4, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2014
    not saaaayin anything here, but some of the hijackers have flight records showing they went on several "test flights" to see how things go down on a flight. also they went to flight school. i'm sure it took years of careful thought to orchestrate this. they weren't sand people living in a cave. there's no need to live in a cave. the taliban were ruling government of Afghanistan at the time.

though i'm sure someone will say the government faked the documents, and the flight school witnesses are just actors.

* and by no means am I saying i believe or disbelieve the official story, i just have a thing for accuracy

17. #37 SkinnyHD, Aug 4, 2014
    Did you watch the plane videos? It is obviously video compositing. A wing of a plane cant go behind a building that it is miles in front of! And only 3 videos have been shown live, abc chopper 7, fox chopper 5, and wpis. None of them actually show an airplane hitting anything!

18. im getting an error when i try to see the video. but i saw the impact on live tv as it happened, if that counts?

19. #39 SkinnyHD, Aug 4, 2014
    You have to click the youtube button on the bottom right corner on the video. It is 2 minutes long i really suggest you take a look for youself to see what im talking about.

20. ok

are you trying to say that one video is cgi, or the second plane itself is cgi?