Just Lost Nail On Vaccation Help??

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by Dabbin Till Death, Jul 29, 2014.

1. FML. This is day one I lost my little baby 10mm nail. I have a week left here with 4 grams of nugrun shatter I needa dab. I brought a dome just in case my other dome broke so I've been torching the dome using no water nd putting the dab on the hot dome. Wastes like half a dab but I can at least still get high. I kno if I heat the joint its better but I'm not torching my rig Lol I'll torch a cheap $10 dome. I've ordered a new nail already but I have a week here. How can I take more effective dabs then using the dome as a nail

2. Where you on vacation at? No LHS? I guess 10mm is not as common as 18 or 14. You could always hot knife it. Not the best but will work in a pinch. Do so at your own risk though.

3. Yeah find your nearest HS and get your self a cheap glass or quartz

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. If you cant get a new nail i would try holding the dome sideways by the joint and then position the domes top opening right next to your rigs joint. Kinda like a ladle..just heat the dome, position it as close as you can to the joint on your rig, and dab right into the hot sideways dome and the vapor should get sucked into your rig. You might have to hold the dome with pliers or scissors if it gets to hot to hold.

5. No lhs haha there's 2 dispencarys asking 30 for a glass nail. Fuck that I just crashed my car I don't have no ey to throw away

6. #6 Dabbin Till Death, Aug 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2014
    Haha uve got the idea. Expect ur idea is kinda complicated here's a video of how I do it. Thank god I brought a shitty free dome just in case. I've already orders a new ti nd carbcap but for now this horrible inefficient way of dabbing is the way
    http://youtu.be/9hMdySC7gPg

7. Video is private man

8. Sorry bout that its fixed

9. Looks like it works pretty good except you probably can't low temp that lol

10. #10 Dabbin Till Death, Aug 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2014
    Yup no lowtemping no carning no fat dabs. But at least I can get high

11. Do you have water in it,

12. Nope I wud have to hold it regular not how I am now. And the dab wud just slide down the dome

13. I see, you could try to add more water and not hit it as hard.

You probably already tried that.. Lol at Least you can dab