Theory For Stronger Weed: smoking?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Yusaki, Jul 29, 2014.

1. I came up with this theory a while back. I was smoking out of a hollowed out swisher sweet, and it took multiple days to finish. I though I noticed that by day 3 or so, it seemed stronger. So, my theory is this:
    Could smoking marijuana (Like smoking meat) and bathing it in marijuana smoke, could you make it stronger? (Burn marijuana and let the smoke envelope more marijuana to make the latter stronger.)
    Thoughts?

2. First of all, how in the hell did it take you 3 days to finish smoking one blunt?! Thats like a world record time for slowest smoking ever. The reason it seems "stronger" is because the closer you get to the end of a blunt, j or whatever, there is resin built up from what was already burned. Resin still contains a little THC/CBD in it, so it "adds" a very small amount of potency to the end of whatever you have rolled up.

3. i get what ur saying it wont make the bud last longer than if it was smoked in a bong or bowl but when you smoke through a joint or blunt alot of the resin gets trapped in the weed so the second half is stronger than the first beacause of all the resin from the first half

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Haha "I was smoking a hollowed out swisher sweet" there's a shorter word for that. Exactly as stated above the resin build up close to the roach end gets u a lil higher. That's why you always smoke the blunt till ur finger nailin it

5. 3 days for a blunt? this belongs in apprentice section....no thanks man, i wouldnt want to waste and just burn some herb, so a little of it can be stronger. sprinkle some kief or some hash for some extra oomph.

6. #6 Yusaki, Jul 30, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2014
    I said it that way because whenever other people I know roll blunts they like tear it apart and when it's done and ready to smoke it looks thinner than a whole swisher sweet. This was actually hollowed out and filled up by sprinkling into the top.

7. It's easier to say you packed a swisher sweet. That's why it lasted so long since you didn't roll it and the resin got you higher as well as the nicotine

¡satan has tricked the world into thinking he does not exist!

8. I really don't understand what your talking about. But 3 days to smoke a blunt is ridiculous. I'll smoke a blunt by myself in 1 session but how you make them is pretty weird it sounds time consuming and way more difficult then rolling it.

9. Ughhhh...really man? NO, just no. If you want something to try for fun, put a g of dank in a shot of vodka. Let it sit for a couple days then drink the shot! Very fun. You can also do this on a larger scale, such as a ounce with a fifth, quap with a gallon, and so on.

10. You have to decarboxilate the weed first. Just stick some grinded herb in the oven on a baking tray for 60 minutes on 240F. Inspect and mix every ten minutes, drop it in some alcohol when it's done and put it in your freezer for a week, stirring it daily. Then strain the weed out and you'll have a nice tincture, or you can leave it in the alcohol and just down it.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. you just won "stoner statement award of the year" for that lol

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum:blaze:

12. high ideas is the best...

13. Interesting idea, although already quiet logical with the whole resin deal like when you get down to a roach, same kinda thoughts.

Smoking one right now...  :smoke:

14. I already have it posted in the NGCMBL thread.

15. OP, I have been smoking triple R (really resinated roachweed) for years. You have not discovered anything new. Sorry bro.