Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dank Pittsburgh Pickup

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Bullet_724, Jul 29, 2014.

1. What do you guys think? I helped my friend move so he gave me a 8th of this. I also just got the new LG G3, and thought this was the perfect chance to try out the camera. All these pics were taken with it. Its not bad it actually impressed me. First pic is with no flash and the rest are with flash cause it was kinda dark in my house.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. Ok so when I look at the pics in the thread they are not nearly as good of quality as they are in my phone gallery. I don't know if they just don't upload in the same quality or what? Does anyone know why it would do that? They just look so much better on my phone they are not blurry and you can zoom all the way in and its still clear as day. But the one on my grasscity app are kinda blurry and just not as good.

3. Looks good except the stem in first pics. Just gives less bud for the weight. Other than that looks good. Howd it smoke?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Looks like some good stuff, how was the high?

5. It smoked great and the high was nice. Long lasting high and it was definitely a sativa dominant which was nice.

6. Sent from my LG-D850 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Yo anybody know how to get thee smell of dryer sheets off ur green??

-roma

8. No man couldn't tell ya. Just curious though why does your bud smell like dryer sheets?

9. Ig packed wit it to disguise smell

-roma

10. Roll all your weed in one giant super blunt and smoke it. Once its all gone the dryer sheet smell will be too.