Anyone Want To Talk About Life????

Discussion in 'General' started by GottaStayHigh, Jul 29, 2014.

1. I had to get my stage 2 reading glasses out for it.

2. I have also thought about going to a naruto heaven haha whos life would you like to experience?

¡satan has tricked the world into thinking he does not exist!

3. my own! But me and naruto would end up getting married, and id be an amazing ninja. A really really good one, that could save the world :3

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. So you would probably be hinata haha. I think what itachi endured whas incredible who could carry the weight on his shoulders it was a great story

5. Good advice! I'll take it. Let's have a rasta reasoning circle and discuss this shit.

6. noo id be sabrina ^^ hinata would end up forever alone in this scenario! Itachi is awesome, but id never choose to be him. I could marry sasuke too.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Haha. Is your name sakura?😜

Burn some trees and let's get to it

8. Life... lol

Yeah, I'm guilty as the next guy for it! I've been born into this world and learned to walk amongst other human beings just like myself. I've breathed the same air and enjoyed the same sunrises as a billion others, who have bothered to believe in the miracle of life.
    I watch life.. I watch it pass by in a dream state. Not my dream, of course.. But the dreams the world dreams as it goes about it's every day..life.
    Do we really know who we are or why we are? << too cliche!!
    Do we really know why we do what we do? Or what pushes us to live? I think we do, we all do..
    Life is a compromise.. Tell ya what.. You promise to live your life, and I will promise to live mine. Not just in separation to our own lives, but a promise to live, to stay alive. Or dare I persist.. Truly live!? Maybe?
    I care about your life. I care about the lives that are affected through you simply being alive. I care about the lives you touch, and the ones that have touched mine.
    Life is a compromise... You can shake your head.. But you do so with life breathing throughout your body, your mind and your spirit. Your energy can be felt.. Yours, mine, everyone.. Our energy can be seen and felt beyond all this collection of skin and bone, of confusion and afflictions. We mirror that miracle in our pursuit for survival, for each others survival in this life.
    If you believe in space and time and true chaos unfolding all around us, then believe that we have pushed through the black and into the light that is our life today, the life we all share. We have leveled all impossible odds to be here now, to live in this day and all days past. And we will continue to live as that cornerstone in this time and space we share, forever.
    I live my life! I live it knowing all this and believing in it. I believe in my life, and that it has more meaning than any job, religion or government can grant it. There is no fantasy at play here. This is life, and we all live it. We may not all love it....but that's life!
    I live my life...I live it knowing of all the evil that exists in life.. And it's so sad, it's so heart breaking. But I believe in the good that life can bring from even the worst that life can offer. I don't reach for too much in my life...but I'm not afraid to love it.
    I live my life through and through.. And it would be impossible for me to not feel the urge to give life back.
    Life is a compromise... If you intend to live life

9. Good shit almost made me cry brother

10. Thanks for the kind words my friend! Seriously... I've thought about life hard over the course of 30 or so years. There is no subject I relate with more. Always happy to talk about it.

Life vs "self" vs a perfect situation...

Who isn't in this for themselves, right!? We are all just trying to survive at any cost. Doesn't seem to matter who gets stepped over in this world. Life is all about the pursuit towards that which is rewarding and pleasurable, measured to the efforts put forth as a cause to some effect. We try SOOOOOO HAAAAARRRRD!! We only want what's ours. We only all just want to live out our lives with "something". And till we get that "something" we continue to step over each other..all just reaching for something. It can be pretty plain and simple to see. We are all just trying to create a perfect situation out of all this dirt and dust. We just want to call it home. And with all that in mind.. Can you picture all the people who have harmed you, knowing they are just trying to create a perfect situation for themselves? Ha..I think not!! It's pretty hard to imagine that all the brain dead dumb ass shit that some people do would be for anyone's good! Try and do the math and it will never make sense. But that's the hump to get over, consciously, in life.. How do you get beyond the "dumb shit" in life?
    Well.. That's another discussion all together.. One about knowing how and when life calls for Compassion, integrity, strength and a sense of humor. And knowing just how to delegate them when life calls for it.

11. That is capitalism for ya. If people would realise we are one and stop being deceived we could all live happily, the rich share with the poor and we can live a peaceful existence