Anyone Want To Talk About Life????

Discussion in 'General' started by GottaStayHigh, Jul 29, 2014.

1. By "established" do you mean you "saw Zeitgeist"?

2. The quest for the spirit is endless, the best way to defeat religion is study it and with an open mind disprove it. Have you ever read the quran? Im guessing not just read the story of Adam and eve from it it's very short and then tell me it's not spiritual in the least

¡satan has tricked the world into thinking he does not exist!

3. You can't learn about lies, because they're lies. The only reality you can find that is relative, exists in you. Not in books. This is why you're so mislead. You can't believe anything you read, Everything in reality is fake. We're just here for the ride.

4. The quran is straight from God its in first person I'm not telling you to believe what you read But make your own conclusion I know about looking inward into the God self and our body is the temple so you don't need to go to church since your essentially in church.

This ride leads to judgment day and if the love of God is not In the god self then you cannot be saved, the new age movement is very convincing but Satan is the greatest deceiver period.

5. GOD DAMN IT HE'S THE DILLA OF RELIGION.

6. Haha if you want me to stop badgering you then I will bro I'm smoking on that good good

7. Life is a complete matter of perspective

8. #48 bakedbarista, Jul 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2014
    I love life for the most part, and I try not to take things for granted, but I know I do. I'm working on it though, cause I know I'm lucky and plenty of people have it way worse than I do.
    Right now is just a confusing time for me cause I'm just totally lost in what I want in life, I feel like I have no long term goals. I'll be a junior in high school come September, and I'm gonna be taking a course in cosmetology so I can get my license at the end of my senior year...I just need something to fall back on I guess. I have no idea if I want to go to college, and if I do I don't know what I would major in or anything, or where I would want to go to school either. Right now, the only reason I want to go to college is to get away and have new experiences or whatever. Thinking about the future stresses me out, because I'm totally lost and don't see myself figuring shit out.

9. Get into as many activities as you can sports is a plus try to get as many scholarships as possible explore your options you could do 2 years in community and finish up in a university costs way less

10. Sirry fir the whole cry me a river deal its just my life I just wanted to get shit off my chest

My life is pretty retarded I wake up work come home sit by myself bored smoking cigarettes to relieve my boredom all the money I work for goes towards bills my gf is a stay at home mom that babydits sometimes I never have a dinner ready whrn I get off tv dinners for me laundry is never done so I have a hell of a time finding clithes for work fight with girlfriend about how much moneybi havr to what shr spends have to ask to drink or hang out with friends get called an alcoholic cuz I drink on fridayb and sat grt called a drug addict cuz I smoke friday night sat and sunday don't ever see my family because my mom always talks shit about me and my girlfriend paying off a truck I totalled I had full coverage on but my insurance company said I have no insursnce evrn tho I paid them like 300 a month dishes are never clean and the sad thing is I am a nice guy help anyone that asks for it I have friends that always wanna hang out but I don't think thry even really like me but they do they have stood up for me at least I just feel as tho no one likes me but they do I think I never talk to snyone thst doesn't talk to me because I don't think they like me ir I feel like an idiot I font know

11. Life is hard keep your head up, try to make your girl see that your maintaining her and she should help around. Just plainly ask your friends if they don't like you and they will tell you I'm sure it's just in your head try to avoid stressful situations and center your energy hard times are up ahead and what doesn't kill you makes you stronger

12. thank you for the kind honest words I have told her I am the only reason she has food shelter all her stupid kindle books she just is like my job is harder if yiu don't like itbill livr with ny mom which I at this point don't give a fuck if she leaves its more the fact that if she leaves my daughter leaves and nothin can put a smile on my face like that little girl it may sound like I want to party all weekrnd from first post but I wait till my gf and daughter are fast asleep before smokin and drinkin she doesn't need to smell my dank on me all day I feel like I'm doing the right thing waiting for the m to sleep beforr I indulge in my drugs of choice ( marijuana#1, #2 alcohol) she don't dmell it on my bresth or my clothes nothing but I am still treated as scum of the earth I can't just leave becausr my girlfriend already told me she'll use smoking afainst me which is fuckin horse shit cuz she went to a party two weeks ago that she made me leave I asked her to smoke with me before she went then she ssid mokef with my friends with out me and talked shit about me and they defended me to her saying I'm a good dude good dad all that hard times are upon me I guesd

13. Life... things never been this nice

Sent from my LG-D320 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDw1nECBqN8

15. I see what you mean but I wouldn't say it's not worth it. A lot of people study philosophy but they expand with their own. And if someone engages you in a debate defend it logically. No need to get aggravated. You can see when someone is wrong in the debates with logical fallacies and misinformation. Debating helps one expand and become more knowledgeable on the subject. And Learning something IMO is always worthwhile.

"I'm to drunk, to taste this chicken" -Talladega nights

16. When I die I hope I go to pokemon heaven.. I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was (ash is the shittiest trainer) he does have the most amazing adventures though. And then when im done with the pokemon world, I'll go to the fairy taiø world, then the naruto world, then one piece world.. And after that.. Well, I'll choose that world when the time is right!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. I meant between me and him. Over three different threads lol

18. No, except to say fuck reincarnation, when I leave this place I sure as fuck don't want to come back.

19. I lost it after the ' I wanna be the very best.'

20. im amazed you even managed to read the first word. *pat on head*

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum