Got My First Tattoo Today...

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by BackwoodsStoner, Jul 29, 2014.

1. The tattoo fits your user name.

2. nothing personal, but it looks lacking... too large of a space for small lines... fill it in, and it will look tight

3. #23 AlanaSwang, Jan 30, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2017
    Well, I think lines look a bit messy, but it's not very noticeable. Even though I don't really like tattoos with names or others words. I'm planning to get a colorful one. Thinking about sunflowers..http://flowertattooideas.com/amazing-sleeve-sunflower-tattoos/ I like them very much. I just scared to be hurt but if I choose a small sketch and it won't take a long time to do it then it's ok :thumbsup:

4. Color generally would hurt more cause you have shading, outlines, etc. I got one on my ribcage, didn't hurt as much as expected, the guy had a dog, zebra wallpaper, gave me alot of sugar(natural pain suppressant), and I was baked out of my mind so it felt like the dog was licking my ribs. Think long term though, I got mine smaller than I wanted and I regret that.

5. @ZebraHaze now I'm scared even more :D I know that I won't be allowed to take any painkillers...:(

6. You can smoke some, just gotta find a tat parlor that's chill. or just bring a pack of skittles or something sugary, maybe some Starbucks tea. But ibuprofen and those pills cause excess bleeding

7. that shit is fire cuhz, fuck all these guys talkin about :fire emoji: :fire emoji:

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Couple this with a mullet and you'll be swimming in vag

• Like Like x 1
  9. looks shaky as shit. the hook isnt consistent and the point of the hook is wonky. i have to wonder how long those thin lines will last too...but it looks normal for a first tatt