Just A Little Vent.. How To Get Over A Situation?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by mikeKOOLiN, Jul 29, 2014.

1. First off I think it's pretty cool that GC has a similar topic thing or what ever haha..

TL;DR

But now, a little background info, I've been with this girl for about a year now, well known her for a year. And we just recently made it official back in February. It's a long distance relationship and yes it's been rocky but I love her and she loves me too..

Ok so like a few weeks ago, i've check her bestfriend list on snap chat, and i noticed it's this guy that I don't know so i ask her about it. Shes like yea he just sends out a bunch of snap chat, and that she never sends him back any. So I was like ok what ever.. Over the time he keeps getting closer to my name on the BFF list or what ever and I'm like babe, tell this douche to stop snapping you. And shes like ok ok I can't help it.

So I look this guy up and he seems lke a pretty chill guy, not really only twitter that much. (ok i admit it sounds kinda ridiculous w/ all theses social media apps and shit but lets face it, this is the new generation we live in so just go with it lol). 

So one day I see him again on the BFF list on snapchat and i'm like ight babe, tell him to stop snapping you and shes like ok fucking fine ill delete him, matter fact i'll delete the whole thing. Mind you we're are in a long distance relationship I can't really see her face to face when we have an argument. I'm telling her wow, you didn't have to delete the entire app, all i wanted was for her to either tell him to chill and stop snapchatting him, or just block him.

So a week later,today, I'm looking on my snapchat and i realize that she basically had ME blocked. and me being the detective i am lol, i crack her snapchat password with like 2 tries hahah no joke, and I see that this guy is now on top of her friends list and i confirm that she block me. And basically confirmed that she was lying about everything with snapchat.

So I tell her off the rip that I thought it was fucked up that she blocked me and still was snapchatting this guy. Of course she denies it and tells me she doesn't know what i'm talking about. Over 20 mins shes still denying it but now she confessed that she blocked me. And I was like log in to your account and add me again so I can see your BFF list, shes like IDK my log in any more. so I was like here try this; and i gave her her username and PW with a screen shot of her BFF list and shes completely fucked hahah.

She goes on and on about how shes sorry and how she loves me. She basically knows she fucked up. But I'm like you chose this guy over me and now I feel betrayed. My trust is already fucked up because of passed relationships so it's like damn I can't trust you fully now. She apologizes  over and over and she even emailed me a love note lol. At this point i feel bad about it and im just like i forgive you it's cool like don't do dumb shit like this ever again. How do I get over it, or best ways too?

My question is, the more i think about how she lied to me, the more I'm just like fuck this whole thing and I honestly don't trust her anymore.. Deep down i know shes a good girl but this is the 2nd tme she lied about petty shit to me and I'm tired of it.. the only thing you can do to me to make me mad, is either lie to me or just BS me because i'm the chillest person ever.

TL;DR: long distance relationship, snapchat BFF, told her to stop Snapchattin this guy, she says ok and deletes everything, come to find out she blocked me, i got her username and PW, screen shotted her BFF list and sent it to her. Shes sad and asking for forgiveness, I forgive her, but when I think about it, I get mad and mad that she betrayed me and chose him over me, how do i get over it

2. My ex deleted her snapchat because girls would  always snap me and because I wouldn't watch her snap videos all the way through.

Sounds stupid, let it go.

3. Your relationship with this girl is over..be glad you don't have alot of time invested.

4. Dude sounds like my situation kinda. Or maybe I'm just let down and want to relate to this.
    My girl broke up w/ me over long distance issues mainly, even after saying she loves me and I love her back.
    She said she didn't want to give up but she did.
    She also stated she cared for me and didn't want to hurt me but did. I never got a I love you. I told her I did love her though.
    I saw her 2 weeks ago, and she was fine.She wanted her best friend to meet me. I met her parents. All that shit.
    Between then and now, she completely did a 180.
    Over analyzed everything. Was thinking 6 months ahead and I honestly think she was afraid to love me cause she had a feeling it would end down the road. She gave up.

In the end of all this, I wouldn't be surprised she found another guy and thats why she changed. Or maybe its just her hormones. IDK.
    Attitude changed, texting changed, everything changed. And I noticed.

So if your noticing stuff like this (noticing isn't the right word, you caught her) then don't be too surprised if things go sour real fast.
    Clearly her feelings have drifted, and if they haven't, why do all this shady shit?

5. The guy was sending her dick pics. Like raging hardon dick pics. And your lady friend was returning the favor by sending snatch pics. If you think otherwise.. Idk. They say ignorance is bliss.

I recommend you break it off before she does. You know its over anyway. Its the 2nd time shes fucked around on you. "Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me three times? Im a fool"

In which situation would you feel worse? You breaking it off with her, and feeling like a "jerk" or her breaking it off with you, knowing shes got DickPicGuy filling your spot within the hour, if not already?

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. All I gotta say man, is if you're going through this with menial social issues, imagine her in the long run...
    Sounds like you both have trust issues and shouldn't be attempting the LDR
    just my 2 cents

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Get a real relationship long distance ones always end messy I've had my share OF heart breaks and wasted time doing that which I regret don't waste your time

¡satan has tricked the world into thinking he does not exist!

8. lol I'm kinda positive she doesn't send this guy nudes or anything like that. It's kinda like is she really that dumb or just that fucked up you know? like why would she think it's ok to do this.

And apparently she took advice from a single friend saying that she could just block me, which is even more crazy because like why would she think that would be ok?  like thats the dumbest shit 

And right now I just feel like it's just gonna be lies after lies after lies. I'm gonna go see her in like less than month and I don't know if I'd feel the same way as I am right now. I kinda feel betrayed but it's like not that big of a deal. I told her that she would have to gain my trust back, i just hope I get over it by the time I visit her because if not, then it might blow up in her face and I just might end it.. Like I love her but the only thing a chick can do to make me rethink what we have is to lie to me about some dumb shit or just be disloyal about anything. 

9. Youre right bro. Im sure shell gain your trust back and you guys can live happily ever after.

And youre right abiut the nudes. She was probably just sending him snapchats of her breakfast and painted nails.

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Why are you even trying to rationalize this?  Be a man and tell her to fuck off.  Lol long distance 'relationship'.

Yeah it's like when something bad happens, we think of the worse within the situation. She's the nicest girl ever and really my first true love. And I know shes sorry and she does have emotional problems and I do too but I feel like she has it worst. I forgave her and I'll try my best not to bring it up again. I just don't want to be lied to or betrayed