Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can This Work?(Easiest Edible Idea In The World)

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Im Ralph, Jul 29, 2014.

1. I was thinking, can you buy a nutella or peanut butter jar and 3-8 grams of weed, put it all in a grinder, put all the grinded weed in the nutella or peanut butter jar, mix it all and put it in the fridge for a few days or week and get high of eating the nutella/ peanut butter?

2. i know for the most part the thc needs to be heated for it to bind to the fat cells of the peanut butter or Nutella but i have heard of ways that you can just leave the nug in the firecracker for a week in a closet or something and it would work as well....no definite answer but i would say just following a recipe and cooking it would be your best bet.

3. Decarboxylizing it is what is considered to make it active, It is still active the body is just a lot more inefficient at degrading it.
    + Nutella tastes way to good to waste by putting weed in it. Shame on you.

4. Ohh come on! Weed taste amazing! I remember doing this in a firecracker with nutella and the taste was really good! The only thing I hated was that it was really dry because I baked the firecraker but the taste of weed and nutella is good!

5. I used two Fiber One bars and put weed and nutella in between and cooked it. It didn't work out. 

6. #6 Im Ralph, Jul 29, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2014
    But I mean, this have to work there is recipe about doing firecrackers without baking here in GC and is pretty much doing the firecracker and instead of baking u leave the firecracker with the weed for 3 days in the fridge, what's the difference(between that and this)?

Isn't the fat of the nutella enough to absorb everything?

7. #7 orbweaver, Aug 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2014
    Putting 5-6 teaspoons of AVB and about 9 oz of nutella with 2 oz of vegetable oil into a 12 oz jar and nuking it periodically, stirring it, then nuking it again... first edible I ever made. I medicate nightly. 4 days later, with both my mom and I using the stuff, we are only halfway through the jar. A teaspoon relieves symptoms and makes me feel relaxed. One and a half to two gets me really high. I suspect I'm getting more CBD and other cannabinoids with this than I am of THC which is why I don't really feel a head high until I'm close to the limit of what would physically be comfortable. Whereas when I smoke, I feel a head high right away. Anyway, it's great for medical use. My mom is swearing by it for her sciatica pain. 

8. Easiest way is to get a vaporizer and then mix all the abv into what you wanna ear

Sent from my VS870 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Id mix the decarbed weed into some coconut oil, heat that up wait for it to cool then mix with the nutella.