I Think I Like Schwag Better Than Dank Weed?

Discussion in 'General' started by thatweirdguy, Jul 29, 2014.

1. So I guess I am personally light weighted to weed, and with dank bud 1 normal sized hit will get me high, and 1 giant hit or 2 - 3 hits totally messes me up and I start tripping and feel like i'm going crazy. But earlier today my friend gave me a lot of "dirt weed" and I honestly enjoyed it more. I could smoke and chill longer with my friends and it wasn't as easy to accidentally smoke to much, and I still got to my favorite point at being high. I kind of find it weird though that I would like crappy bud instead of the good stuff. Is anyone else the same way?

2. You are so lucky. You are gonna save a ton of $$$

3. well it seems that you are new to marijuana, so your tolerance will be lower than a veteran toker. Smoking high end bud with low tolerance will get you stoned really fast, for some, it might be too much. 

4. #4 Marisol94, Jul 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2014
    Enjoy it while you can. Just know that maybe that brick weed was sprayed with something bad like chemicals or something that weren't flushed out and pesticides

¡satan has tricked the world into thinking he does not exist!

5. I should almost smoke shwagg since it only take me one hit to get high, but I go though less then $100 of bud a month so I guess im just going to stick with dank.

6. watch out! your friend might have sprinkled your schwagg with angel dust

7. i am very confused.  u get too high from good "quality" bud but "poor" quality bud gets u nice.  why not smoke less of the "good" stuff.  if mary jane makes you go crazy you should not use it.

8. My sister intentionally gets lower quality weed...she says that really high quality weed gets her too high and she doesn't like it...for me, 'too high' doesn't exist, and so is prefer the best stuff I can get.

9. He said 1-3 hits of that good good gets him too high. It's hard to smoke less than 1 hit :p

OP hey whatever works for ya man. Weed is weed. You'll probably upgrade to middies next. That's what I always smoke, a dub of mids. Dank is just too expensive for the quantity.

10. High 5 to that bro!