Just Starting And Already Issues

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Alicia Laboy, Jul 29, 2014.

1. On day 15, but the plants are dropping. They were fine! Soil and perlite only. Water and no nutes. Autoflowering strains. HELP! First is day 10. Then today.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. Do you think it might be under watered, ps do you use gps or a map to find it in that pot

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Haha... the thing was doing great. I try not to water everyday. What would you suggest?

4. Its just a seedling though...

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Yes. But I've seen plants not much older than mine, huge with many leaves, green and lush. I haven't used any fertilizer or nutes. And they keep dying. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

6. Looks over dosed with nutrients to me. What soil is that? I see a little yellow ball that looks like slow release fertiliser, you don't want the plant getting any nutes at this early stage.

I know you won't like hearing this but I recommend starting a new seed. Start it well and it will be bigger than this one in 3 days. Even if you gave this one perfect conditions it would take at least a week before growth started up again.

Start in a small pot, 4-5" wide is plenty big enough. Make a mix of your chosen store bought bagged soil and mix it with perlite and peat at 1:1:1 ratio. Go easy on the water for the first week

7. indeed.. good eye gold.

8. Measure the room tempature every hour or so to see if there are any changes.
    Makes sure Your water tempature is around 70 degrees. Try to get 70. Five degrees too much or too less could slow growth.

What type of lights are You using and how close are they?

You think 75℉ water will do that to a plant?