Eating Flower?

Discussion in 'General' started by smokeyflowers420, Jul 28, 2014.

1. This was the best place I could find to post my question.

I have heard that you can eat hash or oil raw, and small amounts can get you very high. I have also heard that crumbling hash or oil into peanut butter or butter (or any lipid or oil of sorts) and heating it lightly in a spoon with a lighter for a few minutes will further potentiate the effects and make you very high.

That being said, my question is this: can you use the heating in oil method for flower? Does anyone have experience with this?

It seems as though it would work, after all, hash is just a concentrated form if the active compounds in cannabis.

Any experiences or insights would be very greatly appreciated. Thanks.

2. #2 Brother Urb, Jul 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2014
    Whoa man peanut butter and hash oil in a spoon. cmon man.  This isn't hard drugs.

Yes you can heat flowers in oil.  This is how cannabutter is made. Low simmer with water and oil/fat of your choice for 1 hour. Strain with a cheesecloth.   Let cool in fridge and separate from water and now you have cannabis infused oil.

Be careful though.  You need far less than smoking to get even higher than smoking.

3. Haha yeah, it sounds sketchy for sure. I know about making edibles, but I was wondering if that quick spoon method would work. But why rush the process I suppose.

4. LOL bro you are one funny mother fucker a spoon?It's not crack haha! Wtf you just had me rollin but honestly it probably would work

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

^^^^^ this is the way its done. and is the truth. Edibles will kick your ass if done right.

6. Haha in all reality you guys are right.  The spoon method might work but it would be extremely hard to control the temperature.  I'd be most worried about destroying those precious trichomes...... and feeling like a crackhead.

7. Look guys idk why you keep bashing crack and hard drugs, they're really not as bad as they seem. That's a joke. Lol I know how sketchy it sounds I just was curious if such a method if ingesting cannabis might result in a rewardingly heavy high.

8. You what? You've clearly never been close to a true addict.

Anyway no discussion of other drugs other then that godly bud.

9. Although I realize it's probably not appropriate to joke about things that have ruined lives.

10. Yeah man people get butt hurt on the internet to easy hah.