First Grow... Total Newbie.. Need Help...please

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by snoooopy, Jul 28, 2014.

1. Attached Files:

2. just wanted to compare an hps to led to hps/led grow. Taste yield flower time. In my reading today on some good smoke.

Sent from my SGH-T599N using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Loki can tell you all about led vs hps. 

4. So are you combining both or straight led

5. He's gonna combined the 2 to get heat up during winter I think was his original intention

6. yea I read the journal today those were some frosted purply big buds and he should have won the contest

7. you the man im gonna start an auto tent soon

8. i just started a thread would you like the link?

9. Chunky skunk

Attached Files:

10. Money maker

Attached Files:

11. Green poison

Attached Files:

12. white widow x big bud

Attached Files:

13. yes sir

14. Hey iiv been having some problem with my hash-plants they where fine just 2 days ago now there droppy n the bottom leaves are yellow an the new leafs look like they are begining to become yellow im just doing a veg room unthill i move my girls to a tent but for now i have them by a 3 foot by 3 grow box temps max 84 min 69 i have 2 pc fan at the bottom n a huge pc fan on top i have 10 cfls 9x23 w 6000k and 1x 45w 4700k
    I also have 2 diy co2 bottles i havnt gaved them any nuts yet but when i test the drained water with my pen its says the ppm its at 1400 so in scared to put any and my ppm is only at 345 when i water them and the ph before and after watering is between 6.3 and 6.5 please help me

Attached Files:

15. They need water and nutes

16. but the soil is still wet so it would be overwatering if I water them again also can it be that my water didn't drain good and there some dry spots in the soil bcuz that happened to me last time and I had to make holes before watering the soil