Freaking Out

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Peppergut1, Jul 28, 2014.

1. W.T.F.???!

dilligaf

2. Why would you take a bong hit after freaking out from half a joint.

Where'd the rest of the joint go? Why where you on a park bench. You brought your bong there?

#Wut.

3. Any drug can be scary if your not ready and can't accept it just think that nothing's going to go bad and it'll be fine your problem is your not ready

-=Comfortably Numb=-

4. Smoke slower. Bong rips always fuck up beginners. I always introduce new people with my MFLB.

5. Try injecting bong water into your skull with the oldest syringe you can find.
    But it HAS to be on a full moon.
    Usually its a bit easier to manage that way.

Or try growing up a bit.

6. #26 -13 Amp-, Jul 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2014
    Switch to harder drugs since weed is too scary...

These type of threads are getting pretty common the last few years of people saying they like/want weed but then start spewing out typical anti-weed jargon....its kinda fishy and I know others see it too (even said in this thread earlier)....normally cball woulda already came through and schooled it

7. These are the threads I hate..... Does it look like were doctors? Or theraphtists.

Cuz aint look like no rapist, lol.

SickAsTits.kklk

8. Did you know whispering random words in the ear of someone having a panic attack can reverse it and calm them down?

9. Why were you still smoking when you were supposed to be home 5 hours earlier too?

Sounds like your anxiety came from lies and distrust between you and your rents.

10. You just need to find the right environment.
    One day when you're at home and your parents are out for a couple of hours light some up and relax with some music.

Something that personally helps me if I feel paranoia setting in is to think 'When I was sober I wasn't worried so why am I now'.

Just chill bro, first few times can be a bit different.