Buying My First Water Pipe Off Of Craigslist.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by jxpow, Jul 28, 2014.

1. Hello I am interested in buying this bong off of Craigslist, ( http://boston.en.craigslist.org/gbs/for/4571619886.html ), but I am a bit skeptical since I am more or less a bong virgin. I talked him down to $100 for this, is that a good deal?
    Will I need to buy a down steam/ should I upgrade it? 
    Is there a chance that this is fake? How should I look for this? 
    I have never bought a bong, so I am a complete n00b at this. Any input would be appreciated. 

2. Make sure to look for cracks! That's a bad ass bong and a great price but go in the daytime and inspect the shit out it. Good luck!

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

3. Fuck yeah give him 85$ bucks

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum..grabba dabba goo

4. I don't think Roor ever made a honeycomb. I'd do a search for the Roor check thread. It used to be pinned but was unpinned a week or so ago.

5. At $100, it's likely a fake...
    RooR tech might have made honeycomb but I'm pretty sure that's just a normal RooR sticker, not a RooR tech decal, which makes me think it's even more fake...

I'd pass on that OP

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app
    Post the picture in the RooR identification thread and see what norml56 says. Dude knows his RooR.
    :bongin:

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. #6 JaysForDays, Jul 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2014
    It's definitely fake no RooRs have percs, and when they did make them they had the label RooRtech

EDIT: None the less it's a good bong, you can tell. I like the angle of the downstem, that's what I look for when buying a bong. Cheap too.