Hermie??

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by needforweed241, Jul 28, 2014.

1. Can anyone tell me if this is a hermie?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. Closer pics?? It looks like a lady from a distance.

3. No, it looks like a female sativa. They look more like foxtails the do indica buds.

4. I agree looks like a Female. Try to get a close up on what You think is a male organ.

5. #5 needforweed241, Jul 28, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2014
    heres a few close ups. im not sure what to look for. i just dont think shes growing properly. this is my first grow ever so i dont really know what the hell im doing lol.

Attached Files:

6. Looks like it might be a hermie.
    Are those balls in clusters of the pistols?
    If so break one off and rip it open, if You see anything that looks like it's pollen then it is a hermie.
    Also, if You ever have a question please feel free to PM Me whenever, hopefully I can reply fast and solve Your problem, or even if You want a tip.

In the picture below I circled what looks like male organs to Me.
    http://i60.tinypic.com/2nlu8om.jpg

7. Those leaves look like a pure Sativa. Be prepared for about a 14 week flowering - at least.

8. Can you say with any degree of certainty that that it isnt a hermie?

9. When i took a closer look, they look like flowers that havent bloomed yet. i took one off and didnt see anything that resembled a sack of pollen.

10. Hmmm, I cannot say forsure since I've never seen a flower without hairs. Are the balls getting bigger? Over a peeiod of time We should know fashure.