Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which Dispensary Do You Go To?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Old School Smoker, Jul 28, 2014.

1. This is for the MMJ patients that go to dispensaries or get it delivered.. If it has a weedmap link, please post! I love to browse the menus of other dispesaries and delivery services all throughout the USA. Thank you.

I'll go first. My delivery service is best choice. Here is the link:

https://weedmaps.com/dispensaries/best-choice-deliveries-2

2. Jesus Christ on a crutch. 197 views and no replies. Thats some fucked up shit right there. I am crying out my ass all butthurt and shit because nobody likes the threads I create. Oh woe is me!!

3. #4 Gemstoner, Jul 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2014
    Interlochen Alternative Health is a good one in northern Michigan. The owners are cool and generous. Basically they only carry flower, but have a decent variety. They do have one type of candy and know where to get RSO locally. Impressive, especially given the location.

BTW: Thank you New York Times for my new profile picture!

4. See signature (also happens to be my employer  B)).