4Religious 20 Question??

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Marisol94, Jul 28, 2014.

1. Joy to the world, The Lord is come, explains immaculate conception.

2. Haha, impressive, I'm high on Jesus everyday.

3. So you have no clue where those "others" came from or you just wanted to avoid the question? :smoke:

4. I'm high on life and Mary Jane

¡satan has tricked the world into thinking he does not exist!

5. As far as I know Cain was exiled to the east farthest away from the garden of Eden to live the life of a lonely wanderer away from God. After he killed Abel, Seth came to be as a replacement for Abel and at that time they would have been around 40 so they could have had nieces and cousins by that time

6. Have you even read the Bible? :rolleyes:
    Genesis4:
    …15So the LORD said to him, "Therefore whoever kills Cain, vengeance will be taken on him sevenfold." And the LORD appointed a sign for Cain, so that no one finding him would slay him. 16Then Cain went out from the presence of the LORD, and settled in the land of Nod, east of Eden.

Genesis 4:17
    Cain made love to his wife, and she became pregnant and gave birth to Enoch. Cain was then building a city, and he named it after his son Enoch.

He went to Nod and ended up getting hitched. So where did these folks come from? :smoke:

7. why do men have nipples

8. The time frame is not available so who knows how much time passed in between all these actions, God banished cain to nod, cain could have easily been married to his sister or even cousins

9. Did Adam and Eve have belly buttons?
    So god is ok with incest and rape ?

10. I'm sure they did maybe.

Incest at that time was ok biologically because Adam and eve were perfect in every way after time sin, disease and so on took its toll on people DNA and around the time of Moses they saw it bad biologically as well as morally and here we are today.

Rape is bad mkay.

Think about this women where made from Adams rib so....

11. Haha I seriously don't know. Good question though.

12. #53 ICGreen, Jul 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2014
    Considering that as a potential answer (even though no one else was kicked out of the garden), do you believe the Earth is only 6000 years old (or so)?

13. Adam and eve where kicked out as well as all the children that they bear from then on.

I seriously don't know. It could be 6000, I have seen the dating methods used to date rocks and it doesn't seem to convincing on one hand they get a date of around 10,000 and on the other hand a date of billions of years or so and the later is always chosen since the theory of evolution demands a large amount of time

14. Ok good so your a true believer. Had Ammo ready for a generic "Jesus is.." Answer.

The story that follows Jesus as well as many of the similar stories of other deities I mentioned.. Is actually based on historical astronomical occurrences from the movement of stars in Orion's Belt (three kings) to the many journeys and other oddities mentioned in the bible. Almost every single one lines up with some sort of similar astronomical occurrence.

Which explains the idea of the same story reoccurring over thousands of years (excluding plagiarism)

15. Sorry I was unclear on the kicked out part, I meant previously to Cain. Adam and Eve were but not for many years.

I believe the evidence of dinosaurs, current evolution evidence, etc, pretty much prove the World is a lot older. I also believe that to make the World, Universe, and everything could have happen with the Big Bang. Sort of a huge evolutionary jump start. :smoke:

16. #57 Royal Vengeance, Jul 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2014
    That sounds like Evolution to me lol

You mean that over time.. Disease and external environment changed.. Or.. EVOLVED people from there original perfect form?

17. There is one where God is the father and earth is the mother and God brings down water to impregnate mother earth with his life giving rain. And then the sun (son) of God rises up in the sky as the savior and causes the rain and grapes to mix and create wine

18. What are you referencing? I don't understand what I'm suppose to be being told here

19. Religion is like a penis.
    You can have one and do what you wish with it in your private time, just dont strut it out in public and don't shove it down people's throats.