Starting A Relationship

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by KaliKush25, Jul 28, 2014.

1. So first let me start off saying that the girl I really like is my friend's sister. However, my friend most likely would not mind because it was his idea for me to ask her to prom which is where I discovered I had feelings for her. Anyways, I have a good feeling that she likes me back but I'm not sure. Last weekend, I went to my friend's cottage (so his sister was obviously there), and on the second night, me and her were laying down at the beach together for a good hour and a half. I was laying back on the sand and she was laying right next to me with her head on my chest. I also noticed that us two make a lot of "awkward" eye contact, meaning I'll look over at her and she'll be looking at me but quickly look away after our eyes meet. We are still kind of in an awkward faze because she is my friend's sister, so I feel like we both have uncomfortable moments about that. Anyways, what would be the next step of trying to start a relationship with this girl? I really like her a lot and I would do anything to spend time with her but I feel like it would be weird if I just hung out with her and not my good friend. If anyone has any tips that I could use, I would really appreciate it. Thanks!!

2. Sounds like you should have made out with her on the beach

I don't know about sex yet, if you want this to go somewhere I would hold off on that for a couple dates.

Ask her out on a date IMO, and tell your friend your feelings.

Omega369

3. I think that the way you're going right now is just fine and will allow the girl to invest a sense of trust in you for not wanting to immediately dive into her pants.

This sounds extremely cliche, but relationships just come naturally. You build it up, piece by piece. Each of those pieces represent the experiences you share together (good or bad, they still create the final product that is a relationship; keep that in mind).

And you say your friend introduced you to his sister, so I'm certain he'll be completely fine with you two dating if he knows you are treating her well.

No one can really give you tips on this, all relationships are different because all people are as well. Here's another cliche: "Just be you!" She obviously likes you. I mean, assuming that you haven't been faking a personality.

4. When you look into each others eyes just say... I WANT TO EAT YOUR FUCKING EYEBALLS YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY SLUUUUUURP

Just kidding don't do that. Just like the person above me said just be yourself. :)

5. Take your time. Good things take time. Easy come easy go.