Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Coughing Up Blood And Sore Throat?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Medicatedchinchilla, Jul 27, 2014.

1. So i woke up this morning and coughed up bloody mucus, ive had a sore throat for a few days. No coughing or anything it just hurts whenever i swallow. I dont fucking know if its from the weed or not because i had a fever last night so it could be strep throat, except the blood part freaked me out because ive had strep throat many times and thats never happened.

Ive only been smoking over a period of 2 years, from january 2013-november and from beginning of may till now. I only smoke like 3 bowls every night unless im smoking during the day which is rare so idk how weed could make u cough up blood like that. Does your already sore throat get way worse after smoking? Either i already had some type of sickness and the weed contributed to the blood, or ive had a sore throat for 3 days entirely from the weed. Sorry if im not making sense, im pretty high at the moment.

2. My mate once started coughing up blood after smoking, him and his friends who use to pick up from the same guy think the dealer puts glass on the bud. But I can't say for certain.

3. typically mary jane wont make you cough up blood. there might have been a time or two where i smoked some stress that was so fucking shwaggy and harsh i felt like i was gonna cough up something bloody but never did.

on a more serious note, you have strep throat and should not be smoking anything right now.  the fact that you are seeing blood in what ever it is youre coughing up tells you to go see a doctor. it is very easy to pick up pneumonia or something when youre that sick. besides, youll get some really good cough syrup that will get you really fucked up.

4. Do you cough a lot or often? Even prior to noticing the blood?

I'm not doctor, but it could be an esophageal tear in your throat. Which is needless to say very bad.

I would advise going to your doctor, family physician, ER, whatever you need to do in order to get it checked out. It could be nothing at all or it could be something very serious and potentially life threatening.

5. Do a follow up, same had bee happening to me for While an throat just got sore couple days ago, docs don't know what's up lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app