Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

5-6 Year Smokers, I Have A Question.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Lifeforms, Jul 27, 2014.

That's rough, dude. I can't imagine being paranoid 24/7. I only get that paranoid feeling when I get the rush. It's bullshit, but it goes away pretty quickly. It never happens when I am with someone. 

2. When you're surrounded by fake people, its a must. One day I'll break out of this shit hole neighborhood and move east where normal people live. This place is full of fake thugs, troublesome bitches, and fiends. Life is like a gangsta rap album. I don't know why people glorify this shit in music.

• Like Like x 1
  3. It does make sense. I blame it on my tolerance :laughing:

4. I don't get paranoid, because I make myself be in personal heaven, and anyone who trys to break it gets banished to hell. And then I laugh because I can do that/. Maybe I do have a problem...

• Like Like x 2
  5. Happens to me every one in while take a t break it always helps

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum..grabba dabba goo

• Like Like x 2
  6. Sometimes I also believe it may be because of the weed not being flushed properly. Still contains a small amount of chemicals burning off. I was once told this when I was high and like 15, by someone else who was high and 15.

• Like Like x 1
  7. This reminds me of a guy who ran at me and he's like TAKE THIS IT'LL MAKE YOU SEE BETTER.
    ya, he wasn't really ok per se.

• Like Like x 1
  8. If you vape instead of smoke you can control how much a lot better. Had enough? Stop pulling on vaporizer. The bowl isn't reduced when heat isn't applied. Bowls last longer and are at your command as opposed to a conflagration inches from your mouth. Also I think the combo of chemicals is very different from a fire to a melting.

9. Music is the answer to it.

10. I'm quoting this...

11. happens but rarely....i wont call it scary high but the paranoia mix in with my already anxious self so...yea, not a good mix...only happens when i take too big of a dab, or creeper buds that i dont feel until....

It's crazy how much things have changed for me in just a few years. A handful of years back, before I even knew what dabbing was, I would have loved to try it and probably would have switched to dabs full-time. 

Now, I don't know if I would try it even if it was given to me on a silver platter. I just think marijuana has changed for me too much over the years. I still love it and will probably smoke forever, but just not in the same fashion as I used to. 

It's just better for me this way. 

13. yea i feel you on that one, i usually dont dab and keep it more for when i need some serious relief or special occasions, stick to flower about 95% of the time. my budget requires me to keep my tolerance low haha.

• Like Like x 1
  14. I get this sometimes. The best antidote for me is mindfulness. I just be really mindful and focuses on something like a video game I am playing or whatever and it goes away pretty quickly.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Smoking weed has actually stopped my anxiety.
    During my first couple of times, I got freaked out because I have low tolerance and all my friends had average tolerance, so naturally, I got a lot higher than them. After smoking for a while, I got used to the "scariness" because I was comforted by the fact that it would go away after 3-4 hours. The scariness comes from being confused and losing control a little.
    Enjoy getting high, but also learn to understand how your body works when you are high.

16. OP, it depends on the situation. If I am really baked and a large earthquakes hits, I shit my pants. One time I was kayaking on the Pacific ocean. In front of me were coastal cliffs with the waves crashing into them. I thought about an earthquake creating a sunami that would drive me into the cliff. I got paranoid and rowed back to the beach lol.

• Like Like x 1
  17. #37 shankman96, Jul 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2014
    The first time I ever got baked, I smoked 1g through a 1 hitter in one session, repeatedly loading it up because I hadn't felt it yet. I thought I was going to die shortly after, but it was so cool at the same time. The CEVs were almost psychedelic. Best and worst high I've ever had. That was 3 years ago. I haven't had a bad high since. Sounds like you're smoking too much if your tolerance is low

We are a way for the cosmos to know itself.

18. Honestly never had a scary experience with the herb with an overwhelming sense of paranoria/anxiety. I'll sometimes get a minute or two of anxiety if I hear an odd noise or people walking up and down the stairs. First time I vaped I was so flipping high...random person at this dudes house just started randomly doing yoga, as we are leaving the dudes house somebody 'thinks' they see cops and everyone started running and shit, of course no police at all, then my friend puts on boards of Canada as we are rolling home and im having INSANE closed eye visuals the whole time whilst vibing to the music while thinking that the guy driving is high as balls buts drives perfectly. Then we get to a gas station so my friend can get some munchies and we happen to park directly right next to the hall director of our dorm and my friend and I are flipping shit in the backseat because we are on cloud twenty-nine

But recently I started having a 'freefall' feeling when I smoke a J and close my eyes like I used to when I first started burning. Its like going up in a rolla coaster (how the f do you spell that word) and just being dropped into the air. Kinda scary but kinda orgasmic at the same time :metal:

19. take some unmentionables and delve into the reasons why you are scared..? I'd say your subliminally scared about something in your environment... when i get blasted I feel like a king in a castle. my 2cents:D

20. I've been smoking a long time and I never got panic attacks until I did some unmentionable. Now if I smoke too much when my tolerance is lower I can get a little panic attack. But once I build up my tolerance I don't really get them. I don't know why the unmentionable kicked that in, maybe it fucked up some chemicals in my brain, but prior to that experience I had never gotten a panic attack or anxiety.