First Plant/ First Seed

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Saza420, Jul 27, 2014.

1. have you ordered the seeds yet? :)

2. Yes bro like A month ago, wanted northern lights but they were all out.. I live in England so you can buy seeds and its legal until you germinate them lol

Cost my gf 35.99 for 5 xD

Sent from my XT1032 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Yeeeehhhhh bruvvvaaa

Attached Files:

4. yeah i'm the same, buyin them from headshops just across the water from ya ;) man pls don't tell me your gf is buyin all your shit for ya lol

5. Haha all cool g, got it sorted:)
    Lol well we smoke a lot and we can't afford so I said why don't we grow... I can't pay for it bcos I don't work-.- lol but she does and I'm just hoping there will be a good finish project from the Big Devil s lol.... Hahh yh but she is paying for everything ;D got her locked down

Like a bosssss

6. jesus man get a job :L cant have your woman payin for your shit, thats just imasculating lol there should be man, how many of them are you gona germinate?

7. Ahaha if only getting a job was that easy where I live... Only germinating 2 I think will choose 2 good looking seeds from the tube

Yer no shit has done very well in keeping it even, would be nicer if it were a bit taller tho

8. The last nute feed was yesterday :)) wait til the soil completely solid then a 2 week flush - I'm thinking there will be an all round smell after this next week

Swelled enough for me to be happy with so far can't wait!! ;D

Pics tomorrow as it will be week 6 Buzzinn ma tits off

9. Going to take 1 to 3 small buds off after one week of flush leave to dry for 4days then in jar for 3days..

Will be smoking some of it while I harvest the rest I'm hoping xD

10. Quick update mostly pics... Flushed today 7litre looking beautiful if I must say :) hopefully in 2weeks I can harvest

Attached Files:

11. Favourite pic ;)

Today it has been flowering 38days

Attached Files:

12. jesus you're gonna get a nice bit of that! those hairs haven't relly receeded at all so those buds have a lot more swelling to do :O could longer than 2 weeks my freind, 50-60 days is considered a very fast flowering strain. So this thing has a bit more to go, but its for the better cos id say you'd get near enough to the 2oz mark with this plant :D

lovin this plant man! please tell me you took a few clones haha

13. Funny you said my partner and I were talking about that today were thinking 2more weeks and if then if we should leave another week - 10 days I will

14. Shit just realised when I said 38days that was a lie. It was at 44days (6weeks 2days) so today it is 46 days :)
    7weeks on Sunday

15. The girl looking good and smelling even better xD

7weeks today will def leave it another week then it depends how it looks

16. Another watering today ... Took 2sets of fan leaves off they were crumbling and folding, just had to do it... Will put pics up in a couple days.. Got a really cheesy/skunk smell, doesn't venture past the grow room which is good...

Got ma Big Devils germing waiting for em' to pop the soil next couple days I hope - I do have a grow journal for it so take a look if you wanna see

17. did you ever diagnose that problem you had with the black spots on the leaves? think my berry bomb has the same problem

18. Shit.. Thats peak bro, It was nutes that sorted it for me but even that took 9-10 days to make a difference... I will say most likely an NPK deficiency because I don't the my pH hasn't been checked once ... Update some pics onto your journal and I'll have a look bro,, how long has it been happening?

'I don't *know* my pH'

19. first noticed it on sunday man :/ ive narrowed it down to being either phosphorous or manganese related..not sure though. Hard to tell if the symptoms of nutrient toxicity are the same as nutrient defficiency. But i think it may be toxicity, gave the berry bomb 4 drops of plagron instead of 2 and also a drop of vegging nutes so it may have been too much :/. I'll pics later tonight though man :) Hows your lady getting on? One hell of a yeild on her compared to what she was in that greenhouse :O