First Plant/ First Seed

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Saza420, Jul 27, 2014.

1. A while back me and my partner got given around 6seeds. We are only subjecting ourselves to 1 so we don't have to deal with any pigs. It's oustide in a small greenhouse (Gets 5-6hours of direct sunlight a day). We aren't expecting it to be a female - so we just water it - not bothered using Veg boosters. If it happens to sprout those pistils and show us it is mary or jane... What would be the best way to go about it? It is around 4weeks from seed, only sunlight, water and outside soil.

Pictures Below People, 

oh yh and btw I got this clone from leaf clipping at week 2:')
    It's pretty fucked up, should I chuck it or let it develop?

IMG_20140727_190927670_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20140727_191013961_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20140727_191000603_HDR.jpg

2. hows this plant getting on? no updates since july :eek:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Two pictures taken yesterday at 5 weeks of veg, same angle different light, the darker pic is what it looks like. Have been bringing it inside for last 3days to start 12/12.. Getting a CFL 200w on friday to hopefully improve yield if it's a female! Still used no nutes xD

Stands around 18.5" tall quite good for only 5/6hours sun :) I will try and keep updated now that it will be coming indoors  :smoke:  Cant wait til this beauty is finished 

Attached Files:

4. 6weeks of Veg sorry, then last 3 days it is getting it's dark period xD

5. very nice looking plant :) surprised its not stretchier for what little hours of sunlight it gets per day :hello: when you bring it inside under a light, id suggest a bigger pot and putting in back in to veg for another 2-3 weeks

6. subbed

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

7. I did want to do that AstroSquirrel but It is already been put into flowering we're hoping in the next few days if it is a girl or not! All I want is one fat cola that is all xD

Will put a pic up in 15/20 minutes if my room.. The reason I cba with extra veg and that is because after this little grow, we will be doing 2auto's , and I want to have everything ready for that.. This little chick was just to see the speed and how the plant acts as i've never grown befoe.

Yes grape! Appreciated xD hav you got a grow? Check out Astro's his are some sexy bitches!!
    If it's a chick I will be much more active on this I promise you

• Like Like x 1
  8. Here it is motherfuckeerrsss!!!!!!!!

200w Cfl will be on for 12 off for 12... Homemade reflector, just cardboard and diamond mylar
    xD  :smoke:  :smoking:  :bongin:  :ey:

Attached Files:

9. haha cheers for the praise man :) plant is looking great dude! real  healthy dark green leaves :D cfl looks good! hang it horizontally to maximize light output ;)

what autos you thinking of running btw? :)

10. keep that clone its healthy as hell ad if it was off a female you know your gonna get some buds... as for the 6 seedlings id put them all down incase they all turn out to be male i needed 3 plants i put down 24 seeds... (bag seeds) wouldnt do this with bought.... just disregard all the ones you dont need 

11. make sure that the bulb is sideways you get more area of light off it and transplant that plant now dude itll be getten root bound 

heres something to consider in the future LST this is my 1 plant 1 a closet.... 

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  12. Thank you Bro! Just hoping it's a female, If it is I will make it horizontal if not then I will leave it to see how the light is like that..

Most likely Auto Northern Lights + We were thinking of GanjaDwarf, Can get loads of them in our space - maybe another light needed tho lol  :hello:

13. Cheers for Messaging UpAndComer xD

If I decide to get sativas then I most likely will LST, but for auto's i'll just be using scrog, as a noob I

14. I need to learn methods my own way, something that works for me and the plant, also gives a good yield and quality bud 

Looking fucking cool man, are they still going? or have you harversted? :metal:  :smoking:

15. day 53 atm this is my first grow also and im unsure of when itll be ready exactly s iv started flushing as of yesterday 

also i did LST with this and budded it when it was about 13-14 inchs high its now over 3 ft high FML lol 

16. Yh for your first looking really good:) I think harvest time for me will be 75:25 orange/white pistils
    By looks I would give yours another 2weeks give or take.. Just my advice  :smoke: 

Hahaha yh man wasn't expecting that lol, Good for bud growth and means you have some nice big fuck-off colas  :ey:

17. holy fucking shit is all I can say :-o well done man!

Sent from my ST26i using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  18. haha exactly what I was thinking Astro! xD

Mine is a female I will put pic's up tonight. Was so happy when I woke up this morning turned the light on and there it was, Little white hairs at the top 2 node's... Think we're buying 5Auto Northern Lights before the end of the month have them in Veg by Early October Hopefully  :smoking: For now picked up an 1/8 earlier 

Smoking to my succes  :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  19. good choice with the norhtern lights! id reccomend getting the Royal Queen seeds northern lights, suposed to be very good! order from the Attitude Seedbank too, they give you a couple of free seeds with every order :D ive never had problems with orders arriving either :)

20. no photos of them pistills nah? :)