Zob Glass?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by angel8328, Jul 27, 2014.

1. All 6 of my glass pieces recently got stolen. I had 3 zobs, a grav lab, a helix, and a burner. They were awesome! Anyways, I was looking for a site to order zob glass online. Does anybody know of any places? I got all of my others at a smoke shop, but I'm tired of paying the prices they slapped on the bong. Any help is appreciated!

stay high and fly~

2. Also, any other good sites for glass?

stay high and fly~

3. I have seen a lot of ZOB glass on: glass.nuggetry.com There is a lot of used glass on there. Remember to use caution when buying glass from strangers online. I've personally had good luck so far and paid a lot less for quality glass.

Hope this helps!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Check out auqalab, everyone does it or brothers with glass.  I always buy my bongs at head shops so I have no experience with these sites.

5. I've purchased from @qualabtechnologies;./;p  before, went fine.  Be careful with nuggetry, there are a lot of scams on there.  I doubt anyone is trying to scam with a zob though (it's just not worth as much as mothership) but be careful, get a proof pic and ask for references and check the refs.  

A lot of glass thieves these days.  sucks, did they break into your house or what?

6. we have a room over our garage that we smoke in. We always keep the garage locked up and the door to the upstairs. They broke through both the doors and when they got upstairs they smashed our glass display case and took over $2000 worth of glass.

stay high and fly~

7. I'll check into it. Thanks!

stay high and fly~

8. I've really only purchased at my local shop too. Love walking in and looking at all of the beautiful glass! Thanks for the sites too!!

stay high and fly~

9. Well, one thing's for sure- you most likely know the thieves.