Drying Advice

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by farmer420, Jul 27, 2014.

1. well you attract more bees with honey farmer....i did offer my advice but ive read through this topic and at times you have proven to be the biggest tool. you could simply ignore the non helpers, yet you always chime in to insult them

you cant blast others for not being friendly when you do the same thing when you dont get a response you like. it would also be in your best interest to use spell check, or make sentences people can understand. maybe english isnt your first language, or maybe you type in street slang, but making it easy to read and understand makes it easier for people to give proper responses and help you.

2. Yup i can and i will i am here to learn and only afew have as i have stated.. i asked a question and got sum twat answerin about sumthin not even to do with it... and it didnt get removed by a mod in here sorry if this had happened in the forums i am now happy in the comment would have been removed with solid advice so take it as it is...... and to be fair u seem quite the twat aswell with sayin i am nit english and cant spell or type right lol well same thing bak u musnt be able to read is englis ur first language and cant be fuked any more all this needs removed i have found really good solid advice else where and have stated cheers for the advice gave....treat people the way u want to be treated

3. I understand your anger with me but please a top abusing the english language. I truly am sorry that you are an angry little midget. Would you like to kiss my ass in your makeup? Xoxo
    I understand your anger with me but please a top abusing the english language. I truly am sorry that you are an angry little midget. Would you like to kiss my ass in your makeup? Xoxo

4. #44 philmcan, Aug 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2014
    Can you instructed me on the proper form. I have not tried this activity yet bro and prefer to learn from a pro, my friend.

5. Do not understand your language can you repeat in english and word it the rite way round will help

6. Some people just are dicks. :)
    Positive post cheers mate.

7. Hillarious.  Thats the first thing I was thinking before I even read your reply.  lol.

8. What a jerk you are.  Probably under 18 also.  From your writing and your attitude it sounds like you are under 8.  I dont need anymore warnings so I will leave it at that.

9. WOW!  Guess I was right.  I hadn't even read the other post's after the one I quoted above.  Now that I have, wow.  We certianely dont need folks like that in our community.  At least I dont.

10. Lol u seem to be a rite twat also .. y even post ... did u even answer the question that i asked ... and i was laughin cuz the prick that was trollin is still livein with his perants home scared to set up his grow lol .. and u who do u think u r a grammer school teacher lol ... who gives a fuk if u cant read wat i wrote u mustin be english or cant read ... but u did read it and replyed with nothin more than shite so take urself off troll

11. Hey bbuddy how are your crops doing? Harvest yet?

12. Unreal buddy colas r the length of ur leg and they r 22 inch thick they r bad ass plants buddy cheers for ur interest...

13. farmer, there is something called a search engine that you can use to find your answer. I had already posted a shitload of info earlier in your thread, but you seem to want to argue childishly with phil.

14. #54 farmer420, Oct 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2014
    Not the point if u have a read bak u will see its just not phil its other twats addin there bit for no reason and phil still carryin on.. yes there was info but this place is a waste of time full of trolls .... :)

15. #55 philmcan, Oct 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2014

Say my name!
    Fuck your spelling skills are still atrocious. I sure hope you did not go to public schools!

16. I am more convinced that he DID go to public schools.

17. #57 philmcan, Oct 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2014
    All the girls in polka-dot bikinis sing the praises of
    While the women dream of
    As their mama's cry knowing broken hearts are on the way...........

18. Kids these days would rather troll than get laid and high ... such a sad pathetic child ... this post is months old and ur still goin on ... double postin to get a reaction lol now i am sure its past ur bedtime so go dream about growing....

So this post is months old?

So your skills with reading and arithmetic are both sub par for a 10th grade student. 

Did you eat lead paint as a child?

20. Yea work it out 4 months old o sorry must be to hard for u ..
    Nite nite