Drying Advice

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by farmer420, Jul 27, 2014.

So are you saying you like trimming wet or dry?

2. Fuck sum1 is obsessed....
    And wow he could read it after all you twat i asked wats everyones opinion but if u think i want yours you r a joke.......

Uhm I was trying to get the keep on topic going for you from what little I understood from your communication. What is the question?

4. Lol page 1 answers ur question enough said

Ok bud good luck with it then. I hope you find what your looking for. But yeah punctuation and English can be you friend. just saying bra

6. Not everyone is American.. speaking English. Cut the guy some slack.

Some people are on a fucking phone and are handicapped by that.

That's what I like about this forum is I get to talk growing with people all over the world.

7. Just got into growin and needed advice on my first crop but sure trolls r trolls u have to live with them lol

How are the plants looking?

9. #29 farmer420, Jul 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2014
    Got them all down trimmed them then read that trimmin wen hung for arew days is better but mite try it next time but 2 went abit wrong and had to chop after only 2 flushes but other 2 got 4 over nearly 2 weeks till leaves turned yellow lol first is auto blue mazar and 2nd syrup
    uploadfromtaptalk1406494262348.jpg [/IMG] uploadfromtaptalk1406494291912.jpg the syrup wasnt finished in the pic but think i done well first time round.....
    The bam cola was nice lol

Attached Files:

Not bad looking plants.

11. #31 farmer420, Jul 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2014
    All i have to say is sum amount of twats on this forum not school goin on about punctuation lol sad sad life this need deleted

12. 420 farmer you do not have a clue       idjit

13. From first page to the fourth youd think grown ass dudes would stfu tapping away on their keyboards discussing their giant concern with everyone elses punctuation and grammar...buuuut who am I?

Anyway the way I trim and dry varies on how my strains turn out tbh...but mostly half trim wet, then hang and when drying cycle is over, trim the rest and jar em.

Sent from my SM-G730V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. #34 farmer420, Aug 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2014
    And y would u think that
    Or i no must be another troll bringin this up again lol u r a fucking tool

And cheers outdoorindica thats wat i ended up doin buddy lol

15. i prefer to trim wet, its just cleaner that way. i dont like leaves and stuff flying all over when im trimming. 

SAY my name, say my name,....

17. People also use a fucking phone to surf here, its better to use a computer.

18. #38 farmer420, Aug 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2014
    Thought this would have been removed by now have'nt posted here since.. thought this was a good place to come for advice and help and to show my grows some decent people on here but really for this to keep popin up with twats like philmcan still postin shite no help i am sure it makes newbies feel confident to ask question and advice lol just my thought
    Sorry not ditchin the people that posted proper advice wen asked cheers

19. Thank you good sir. You did excellent at proving my point. Smoke your bra

20. So wat ur sayin is that u just get on like a complete twat on the newbis posts... wat a sad sad life u must live sittin trollin all day... wat has the world come to with such perthitic waste of scum dickheads still aloud to comment on my post... do me and every1 else a favor and do 1 or sorry u mitein have understood that lol FUCK OF