Longboarding While High

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by jinvex, Jul 27, 2014.

1. Great fun for sure, got some small ok hills around here.  Usually just ride it to parties or hanging with friends.  Unfortunately got a decent crack in it from doing board slides on a down rail, but she still rides strong.

2. I agree that biking while high is probs one of the best experiences I've had. Everything moving. It doesn't even feel like your pedaling. Your just seeing everything move as you move.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. I ride mine with friends, on the way to the weed man, to my work, mostly high while doing these. Longboarding high is almost as good snowboarding sober. Snowboarding high is that much better.

4. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1413451222.671307.jpg

Heres a leaf board im saving up for, never rode before, but i ive wanted to for a while. Theres a trail not far from where i live that i usually walk down and blaze a blunt, and its perfect for riding along.

Blow loud, be proud.

Is that Zumiez? Don't buy it. Fuck Zumiez.

6. This is my baby, an arbor axis. I ordered some venom cone bushings for it yesterday :) it's my cruising board and I'm saving up to get a downhill board as soon as winter ends.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1415753971.703769.jpg

7. I'd topmount that board. You'll get more leverage over the trucks and it'll carve so smoothly.

8. I around the beach like all summer on my longboard baked with friends, good times

9. Skated to work today. I left early so I could hit a few hills on the way. I love this no-snow business.