Dabs

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by bigstud, Jul 27, 2014.

1. What are dabs?

Ol big studdy

2. YouTube it. I can't explain it in any sort of in depth fashion, but I'll try my best.

Dabs are highly potent THC extracts, generally in the form of oils and what not. There is a special way you have to heat it up, and it generally requires a special "rig". It's just a THC bomb that gets you super high. It's like what liquor is to beer, dabs are to bud.

3. Thanks for the info bud

Ol big studdy

4. #4 shankman96, Jul 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2014
    From what I understand, dabbing refers to taking doses of cannabis concentrates (BHO, budder, wax, shatter, etc). There are special tools called nails that you use to heat up the concentrate to vaporize it: the smoke is then inhaled, usually through special rigs, which can have water filtration and things of the like. It's basically smoking super high amounts of extracted THC that get you really blazed. Buddy threw some hash in with a sack I bought from him once. I just smoked it on top of a bowl of some bud and man I was stoned on a whole 'nother level, shit's intense.

Sent from my LG-P870 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Don't call it dabs, a dab it the process of dabbing it onto a nail just like smoking. It's oil, budder, shatter, whatever the consistency is.

6. Google is a very powerful source my friend.

->I smoke weed<-

7. Google probably brought him/her here.

8. Thank you, I really wanted to correct that guy up there calling concentrates "dabs".

9. Nah, he clarified the fact that he was talking about dabs by saying "there's a special way you have to heat it up" and that it requires a "special rig". I followed what he was saying.

That being said, I'm enjoying a bowl topped with oil as I type :smoke: