Tripping Balls On The Shitter

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by t_stash, Jul 27, 2014.

1. So I had an edible about 2 hours ago, the little fucker is finally kickin in.
    I'm taking the best shit of my life, and am currently listening to "On the Run" by Pink Floyd, having an awesome time.

Where is your best trip location?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. In the boat nothin beats fishin while stoned even tho bass fishin is fun sober too lol

Ol big studdy

3. There is a difference between tripping and being stoned

4. lol tripping balls on weed, cmon..

5. Sorry man an edible not tripping balls. far far from it.

6. how did court go man?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Great bro I'm on probation but at least it's not jail! 

8. I tripped on some balls, shit errrrr...

9. You don't know what trippin' balls is until you actually trip balls.

10. I've tripped balls many times. But if you have no tolerance and eat an edible it sort of makes you trip out. Thc is a mild pyhedelic after all

11. I second that. My brother tricked my at the time noobie doobie smoking ass into eating a gram hash brownie before a flight from cali to DC or some shit.

The first hour or so suckkeeedd. I was a prisoner of my own body making noises and shaking. Shit was so fucked God Damn.

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. 1406664712134.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Best thread title i've seen in a long ass time.

[​IMG]

14. Ever shit on a toilet? Ever shit on a toilet....on weeeed?!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. #16 TheCruz831, Aug 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2014
    Outside is the best place to be when your actually tripping. I am one with nature, and my atmosphere holds nothing but the positivity which I embody. When I'm tripping at least.
    I don't remember what it's like to be even close to there on pot.

"She was living in a single room with three other individuals. One of them was a male and the other two, well the other two were female. God only knows what they were up to in there. And furthermore, Susan, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to learn that all four of them habitually smoked marihuana cigarettes..... REEFERS"