Some Female Advice Please..

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Sammyy, Jul 27, 2014.

1. #1 Sammyy, Jul 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2014
    TLDR at bottom

So basically I've known this girl for about 3 years and when we first met she liked me, she admitted it to me and liked me for a good 2 years. If I'm being honest during that time she liked me I was just trying to fuck and kind of led her on, never actually had sex though. I got locked up Jan 18 2012 and came home Dec 26 2012, during that time she didn't write me but too be fair I didn't give her the address..I came home to a bunch of fb messages over that time of her basically telling me how much she misses me, wants me too come home ect ect.

After I came home I contacted her and we hit it off again, I knew she like me still obviously. We set up plans to hang out and I bailed every time (I know this is my fault 100%). At some point we stopped talking in like March 2013 and haven't talked until now besides the occasional 2 day text convo that ends awkwardly when you haven't talked to someone In awhile.

Now we've been talking again for about a month, we text for hours and It's always a good convo, definitely can tell she's interested but EVERY TIME I bring up about us chilling she completely dodges it. Like I just suggested the movies like 10 minutes ago because we were talking about a movie we both wanted to see and that part of my message was completely ignored. We already talked about me bailing before and I told her I know I fucked up but if serious, I want to see you its been so long (right before I got locked up..maybe once after that that I may not remember).

I just don't get it why is she talking to me all day, initiates conversation a lot and is flirty over phone/text but won't fucking chill with me!?!?!

Tldr: girl liked me for awhile, we stopped talking foe a bit and now are talking again but every time I bring up chilling she completely disregards it as if she doesn't want to see me but acts completely opposite in general convo

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Ask her why she is dodging your advances? I guess there is no way for you to get any kind of real answer without asking her directly. Don't try to guess. Put her on the spot. It is the only way.

3. Maybe she thinks you wanna fuck and isn't down, or she's like me and anti-social.

Did you meet her online or like. On the street in real life?

4. #4 Sammyy, Jul 27, 2014
    In real life through mutual friends, my friend was/is dating her friend and we me through them.

I guess..I asked her what she's doing tomorrow so I'll bring something up and if she dodges it I'll just be straight up I guess just annoying as all fuck just seems kind of ridiculous Imo I should even have too, just tell me if you don't want to chill ya know

5. why would you bail? are you afraid you might actually like someone? psssh <_<

6. i don't remember my justification but I'm sure it was a crappy one

But I confronted her on it and it could've went better. Fuck it.

7. She probly just wants attention. Ignore that ho

8. She's prob hurt from the past stuff and maybe she's just not "ready" to hang out? Idk
    Some girls like to just flirt and keep it that way.. as in they flirt just to flirt, but not have anything happen.

9. She's a bitch and there are plenty of other bitches to fuck. Remember that brah

10. #10 ByePhilipe, Jul 27, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2014
    What?

If someone bailed on me time and time again, I don't think I would even take them serious about hanging out.

I would ignore that shit too. Who's going to put themselves in a position to get bailed on for the 10th time? Only an idiot.

11. Maybe she just wants a friendship? Maybe?

12. Maybe shes doing it so that you'll really want to meet her at some point, and not end up ditching her again.

13. Don't ask her out. Ask somebody else. She can be your go to "text buddy" on the phone. I think thats what she is enjoying.

14. When I confronted her last night she said it's cause she's shy then I basically said along the lines of whether our relationship were to be just friends or ever turn into more, it can't be based around just texting we'll just end up drifting apart and then she made a joke out of it. That told me all I needed to know honestly. I'm not going to make an effort if my attempts aren't even taken seriously

Most friends hang our irl though.. for this I could just make a friend on the internet and talk to them

15. How are you supposed to hang out if she won't accept your advances?

16. I've seen people be led on by girls. They ask for like free stuff, rides, food. And the guy does it in hopes to make her believe that we should be together. When she was actually just mooching, At least you didn't spend to much money just time. I've had long conversations with girls, and it just ending abruptly and never even brought up again. Some girls just don't acknowledge to love anybody, and just love the attention.

17. Honestly man you can't be mad at her. What about her attempts for years? Now you know how she felt

18. That's my point, I guess if she doesn't accept my advances then it just won't happen, if I suggest something and it's shot down there's only so much I can do I guess

I don't think it's about money..attention is a possibility I guess. I don't really feel like it is just from our history but I can't say for sure, it's possible.

The attempts om her end when i bailed was more like 3 months but you got me there and have a point, and that's 100% true, but does me making an effort now not count? I was In the process of cleaning up my life and just put other things (like her) on the backburner which msy not have been right but its how it happened.

19. #19 SassyMelassy, Jul 27, 2014
    You were entitled to put other things on the back burner and focus on doing what you needed to do to get yourself in a healthy place. That said, she doesn't necessarily understand that. Idk... there is no way you could have had anything substantial to begon with if you weren't in a healthy place yourself.
    Maybe it just isn't meant to be?