Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do Your Clothes Smell Like Weed After You Smoke

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Faded Out, Jul 27, 2014.

1. Yes you smell and so does your hair.. so be careful not to hug anyone because they'll definitely be able to smell it on you. But they'll only notice the smell if they're within a few feet.  Always good idea to take a shower after you smoke just in case

2. If you smoke a blunt or joint you will ALWAYS smell like weed.  If you smoke a pipe in a closed area with no airflow (like a car or bedroom with no fan) you might smell a bit.  Best way to not smell if you're really that worried about it is to blow through a smokebuddy or smoke your bong/pipe in the garage, smell will be gone in 10 minutes.

3. I don't know why but my clothe NEVER smell like weed after I smoke. I usually use a bong but sometimes a 1 hitter and I never smell like weed, I remember smelling like weed once after being in a park with a few friends smoking with bong, join and blunt but when I smoke with my bong or 1 hitter I never smell like weed, only my mouth but I usually just eat something and is gone.