Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do Your Clothes Smell Like Weed After You Smoke

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Faded Out, Jul 27, 2014.

1. I've never smelled like weed or smoke after smoking weed. My friend tells me you do smell but you can't smell it off yourself.

2. And I'm not talking about tobacco smoke. I know you smell like tobacco after smoking it

3. Nope, you're good.

4. I always smell like weed

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. does your rectum smell after you have diarrhea? 

• Like Like x 1
  6. I usually wear soccer shirts when I smoke because the smoke doesn't stick to it

Sent from my VS980 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. I never smell it on myself so I assume I'm ok everyone knows I smoke cigs so I smoke one after.

8. Nothing overpowers the awful smell of cigarettes. That shitty sewer smell can cover up just about anything. I used to smoke for years. However this is important to note.... When you smoke, especially cigarettes, you fuck up your sense of smell considerably. People who don't smoke can smell you. For sure. Especially if you've smoked within the hour. Blunts and J's obviously make you smell more than if you swatted a bowl.

9. Yeah it fucks with my sinuses. I can't taste weed till after I exhale I breathe from my nose then I can taste it it's weird...

10. I smoke out of pieces and blow out the window. I don't hot box and let the Smell linger. I once got caught because my hand smelled from the blunt so I learned to wash my hands afterwards.

11. you always smell after you smoke, and personally I can never smell myself but I know i smell like weed. 

gum and axe

12. Yup, you sure do.  You can never smell it yourself- it's already been passing thru your mouth/nose all daaaaaay

13. Kush is my cologne

• Like Like x 1
  14. Yes I probably do but I don't care.

15. why dont you stick your nose up there and let us know?

16. it depends for me. if i smoke in an inclosed space then ya, you just cant help it. but aside from that i think it depends on how funky the weed is. like when i smoke hash i know i am going to reek of it.

17. It all depends on the method of smoking, location of sesh spot, and the apparel I have on during the session.

Smoking a joint, blunt, or pipe will make your hands, shirt, and breath dank no matter what. Smoking a couple of bowls from a bong when outside will make your breath dank and sometimes your shirt, depending on what you wear. Thick, knitted textures absorb a lot more smoke, as they have a larger surface area, less air flow, and a greater amount of material to potentially absorb smoke particles.

If you don't want to smell, chose what clothes you wear, wash your hands, clean your mouth, and rip from a bong. :)

18. Wash your hands and face after you smoke. If it was a joint or blunt, wash them vigorously. If possible, smoke a cig. You do smell like weed after smoking. Especially your hands. If it's a bowl the smell is usually manageable. If it's a blunt you should wet the front of your hair with a little soap too.

19. A couple things:

If you are concerned about people noticing the smell of weed or cigarettes on your clothing, it's probably a result of you blowing smoke on yourself. Don't smoke cigarettes while sitting down or if you're in a confined area if you are worried about the smell on your clothes.

Weed doesn't linger half as much on clothing as cigarettes do. Washing your hands (including forearms) and face goes a long way if you need to get rid of the smell. Sometimes the smell of cigarettes lingers on my hands if I don't wash them thoroughly enough. Citrus-scented moisturizing hand soaps work the best in my personal experience.  Also, Altoids. Keep those on deck and always have one after smoking.

Blunts---I've smoked pretty much every blunt on the market, and Grape Dutches are the best, from a smell-concealing standpoint. I smoke grape dm's in my house about 3 times a week and the smell does not linger if I put everything away and wipe the counters down afterwards. And no one will ever suspect the smell of grape emanating from your hands to be anything illegal. It's a pleasant smell and it's hard to pinpoint where it comes from. My oblivious civilian roommates have even expressed general approval when "something smells fruity."

Lastly, I think your appearance can make or break you if you smell like weed. Keep it fresh (haircut, laundry, wash hands and face, brush teeth, shave, shower daily) and you will fly under the radar.

20. I usually smoke out of a glass pipe and change me clothes.. And I smoke on my porch or outside somewhere so actually no not usually