Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lets Assume...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by maximus3256, Jul 27, 2014.

1. LMAO. :smoke:

2. #22 IIGooGII, Jul 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2014
    Sometimes I get the strangest feelings... :laughing:

I wouldn't deal with craigslist, though, as others kind of mentioned.

I don't know if anybody heard about that "21 jump street" style bust they did in southern california, but you should look it up, somebody actually posted the article on here the other day. It's terrible, they arrested something like 9 special needs students for helping this ass hole cop get weed. Worst part about it is that most of the people they arrested didn't even get the drugs or weed, or whatever they got him, at the school- at least to my knowledge. There was one student who did not get expelled, of the 22 total caught in the "bust". Pretty sure the cops and the school board has yet to comment.

3. Holy crap man. That's messed up.

4. yeah, it is, ill try and find the thread or the video for you. Its kind of a long video but you wouldn't believe some of the shit the students said.

5. That'd be cool if you could. I just can't believe what the cop did.

6. I would laugh. Say weed is decriminalized in our state. Say he just wasted a shit ton of government money on giving me a 250 dollar ticket for buying a gram of weed. Then I'd go about my life

7. Cheers to that.

I don't actually USE somebodies card..  When I need to buy.  Which is a rare thing.  I just give my money to a friend.  They just pickup a little extra, for me, when they go to the dispensary.   I have never been to a dispensary. I have never used a fake ID or anopther persons ID.  I know it's still wrong..  But I would rather support the legal medical suppliers, instead of the street dealers.  Even if I have to do it under the table.   I have no fear of the govenment regarding my 1-2 plant I have going at a time.  Simple reason is it too little for them to care.  They have plenty of 2000 plant Mexican Cartel grows around here, to deal with, than to be bothered with 2 plants in a backyard. 

9. #29 Ganja_Masyiah, Jul 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2014
    So your saying in this world the DEA are setting up very expensive sting operations with our tax money over one person with a gram

-=The Masyiah of Ganja=-

10. First, I'd say "are you shitting me? You have thousands of crimes going on, and you care about me, a non-troublemaking college student, smoking a little pot?" Then I'd just accept the consequences, pay the fine, and move on.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

My sentiments exactly.