Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lets Assume...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by maximus3256, Jul 27, 2014.

1. #1 maximus3256, Jul 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2014
    For many of you tokers it would indeed not happen; perhaps you have common sense, or maybe expierence has made you know when somethings up. Allow me to give a hypothetical situation, whether it would happen to you or not isn't the question, but instead...what would you do if it did?

Here's the hypothetical:

You've recently relocated and you've got no connections. You're out of that weed. You check online and discover someone in your area is willing to deal. You talk to the guy, do your best to confirm he's legit, and to make sure the first deal you do is a small order. 

You make the payment, and the day comes. The "buisness man's" delivery boy shows up, and you go out to meet him in a generally public area. Here's the kicker. It's been a setup. The delivery man was an undercover DEA agent.

So, what would you do if you got to that point?

(Also, this is not an actual expierence of mine. I'm just very bored and stoned at the moment. This is my life.)

Get on a transplant waiting list for a working brain.

3. I'd say "WTF? DEA for a fucking gram of weed? I hope Russia nukes the fuck outta this shithole of a country"

[​IMG]

but in all seriousness I'd be awestruck. more like amazed they're stooping low enough to go after people trying to buy bud off cragislist. the only states I spend any time in are Washington and California, and I'm an MMJ patient in CA and over 21 in WA. and I wouldn't be buying > 28 grams on my first purchase so it would all be legal. I'd want to get a photo with the guy too, it would make a great party story

5. :smoke: Haha

6. Learn to grow and you won't have that problem.

7. I would let him bulldoze my girlfriend if it meant i got to keep my freedom...and the gram.

Sent from my LGMS323 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Well if you are stupid enough to get herb of the internet or from someone you don't know or meet at a place they Chose..  You deserve to be arrested.

Now being that I live in Cali, I get most of my purchased stuff through a dispensary..  On somebody elses card.  I will never REGISTER myself with the government to get my own card.  I grow my own herb, 1-2 plants a year keep me pretty well covered.

9. I'm guessing you have a pretty cool tin foil hat to hide from the government as well?

Naw, they don't work, and they leach mercury anyway.  Cannabis is still illeagal, even in those states that allow it.  So Im a tin foil hat wearer, cause I chose not to voluntarily increminate myself.

11. Voluntarily incriminating yourself online by admitting you grow. Just saying

12. #12 Sammyy, Jul 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2014
    Like it matters. These forums are based in the Netherlands so if you live in any other country they won't be able to get your info from the site through police order or anything. I'm I'n the states and I could post up a large illegal commercial grow and be OK so long as I don't self identify by saying my name, where I live ect

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

^ Another tin foil hat wearer. The New World Order isn't watching your every move.

I'm not scared, its legal I'm legal. Plants are over 7 feet tall and I have no fucks to give.

I fear the cops taking my buds as in ripping me off, then trying to charge me. Cops dont care here.

15. Wouldn't mind if I had some 7 ft. tall plants.

I grow indoor all winter and this summer im growing them as big as I can. 10+ feet if they want.

One thing I just love about growing outdoors is watering with a garden hose, Not packing water jugs. :D

17. Holy crap man, lol. Do you have a picture of your room? I've seen some nice plants but not those haha.

18. #19 Old School Smoker, Jul 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2014
    Too late! I have passed this info on to the FBI, the CIA, the DEA and interpol. You are going down bro.

Seriously, I call bullshit on the somebody else's card thing. Every time I enter a dispensary, they demand my ID. You have fake ID and fake med card, yet you are worried that the government is gonna get you and your 1-2 plants? Faking ID in MMJ is a felony way worse than the plants or having bud.

19. I would probably pretend to be DEA as well and act like I was undercover, trying to catch the dealer. 

Then, hopefully we'd just laugh it off and go our separate ways..